CIA & MOSSAD CAN HACK THESE

...causing motors to overheat and transformers to explode.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

Attached: SEL 787.jpg (1895x871, 430.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idc-online.com/technical_references/pdfs/electrical_engineering/Relays_a Path of Great Resistance.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ive had a car speed right past me 2-4 am back when i was homeless speeding into the highway from the ramp and as soon as he was safely out of distance my ass, next to a transformer maybe 5-10 meters away, nearly got BTFOd by the sound of Odin and a transformer being blown up.

these niggas got electro guns

Seeking information and the precise devices in use.

idc-online.com/technical_references/pdfs/electrical_engineering/Relays_a Path of Great Resistance.pdf

>idc-online.com/technical_references/pdfs/electrical_engineering/Relays_a Path of Great Resistance.pdf
actually i did get BTFOd by the sound, it was pretty fucking loud. i kept on walking but i saw police speeding past me towards the area

Whenever they blow up, destroy, or kill 1 (one) of something, it is usually a deep state satanic pedophile attack. They have some karmic faggotry rule that they believe only allows them to destroy one, or a small percentage of something, in order to gain satanic pedophile energy, otherwise they risk being too obvious and waking people up, even though we already know it's them. Such as blowing up one of the space shuttles, destroying one turbine out of dozens or hundreds, or when they do cyber attacks and shut down Rogers or various websites for only one day, etc. It's also why, when you see these big group photo's of globalist faggot leaders at their circle jerk satanic faggot G7 and globalhomo meetings, they typically all dress in the same dark blue or black suits, with a woman in a bright red suit or red dress near the side, representing "chaos in order" or some satanic blood faggotry. They are all massive faggots and will burn in hell. Just FYI for anyone.

wish i could help all i know is it may be an electro gun or maybe even psychic stuff

OP was in the original hoover damn thread thinking it was some terrorist attack or conspiracy to hurt our power grid, literally just sage the thread hes a fucking retard that calls relays "industrial control units"

Also a motor overheating wouldnt cause a transformer to blow retard you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

A rat hole for one, is a rat hole for all.

Putting deliberate exploits in security doesn't sound like a big brain move.

actual schizo rambling, notice the runoff sentences and the shitty grammar.

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 1653391166831.jpg (499x641, 106.49K)

>actual schizo rambling, notice the runoff sentences and the shitty grammar.

Attached: scared jew.jpg (782x782, 152.06K)

the fire is already put out and the equipment is already being fixed. I didnt even have to shut it down the people that fix the shitty infrastructure in our country already did, I hope this thread gets deleted its not even political. if you really want something to talk about that isnt just shitty infrastructure failing lets talk about the big one pic rel

Attached: 1620784496115.webm (590x360, 1.9M)

>Don't talk about this subject, let's talk about 9/11, GOYIM!

Attached: d741b5b5925fc4f28f043dc6b43c3d00effc974cc06325a5cc4ba0714d0accd5.png (481x581, 238.14K)

Actual kike rambling, notice the lack of capitalization whilst critiquing grammar.

epic shit bro im gonna go jerk off for the 3rd time today.

Send firmware, I have newest IDA.
lets brick the power substations.

So many shills ITT

Stuxnet had to be run locally faggot

shut up glownigger
i'm looking for information to catch the people responsible.
take your entrapment somewhere fucking else.

The people responsible for Stuxnet are the kikes

>imagine shilling this kind of retarded response
all the replies in these threads are JIDF retards.

No, Stuxnet was developed by the NSA and then modified by Israel.

So you mean to tell me Jews in America made it and then Jews in Israel modified it
WOW!

Lol, this is a siegepill nazi terror board, pussy skid.
Back to patriot.win zatriot kike

shut the fuck up ivan go drink ur vodka and passout like a junkie

Almost every PLC and industrial communication devices are prone to attacks, because every device needs to be able to communicate with it and a lot of these protocols are open. So the documentation for communication between devices can be found online and there are often tools for it.
In factories people are often lazy and/or don't really want to remember passwords, since you can't have password tools on industrial devices because reasons. So typically there's no password blocking access. And if there is a password it's generally a default password the brand uses.
There are even communication servers that often don't have any certificate or any other form of protection attached to it meaning that if you know the IP address you can access settings, status and control functionalities.

The industrial industry is incredibly vulnerable and nobody gives a shit. Factories have started to isolate their factory network from the office network, but many still don't. So any dumb fuck at the office that opens a malicious link can give access to someone who could do a lot of damage within the factory.

remember shills and well poisoners always call people who are spreading centrist ideology jews. its the immediate response because they think that an ad hominem argument will bait someone. Instead you have to realize Op and this fucking syrup nigger are both retarded and are trying to turn a literal nothing burger into something its not.

which modbus registers are they writing to to make it blow up

lmao retard, suck my big Finnish dick.

With the help of Siemens to be able to run one set of PLC code while if you went online to monitor with S7-Manager it would show the original unmodified code.

Don't forget that Siemens helped them carry out this attack.

>Factories have started to isolate their factory network from the office network,
All it takes is a global dashboard and that airgap is shot

in the case of stuxnet they changed the clock speed on a motor controller so the plant software thought it wasn't running too high.

Finns r irrelevant. ur on an american board because ur entire culture revolves around us

You'd be amazed with what you can do if you have access to some network drivers and/or tools that suppliers hand out for free. These tools are meant for you to be able to facilitate external communication or third party suppliers. With those tools or even freeware (if it's an open protocol) all you have to do is fill in an IP address and hope they didn't add any other security measures such as passwords or certificates. More often than not I've been simply given the IP address of the device or communication server to connect to with our machine or control system.

Factories don't want to spend money on cyber security, because it's a hypothetical threat that might not ever happen. Same with machine safety, but that's a different topic.
The people are retarded and there's backdoors everywhere in every factory.

Too complicated.

Just connect a cheap CB radio to a very powerful amplifier then whistle into the microphone and yell "YeeeHaaawwww" over and over. Most electronic devices nearby will lose their minds.

You mean semen.

At least thats what we always called them on every project.

but these are medium voltage protection relays.safety settings could be affected to fuck with thresholds but these arent vfds.i dunno ill take everones word for it

valid point. but
>it's da jooooooos
is the mindkiller.

We want to know WHICH jews, when, how, and we want evidence.

You guys run Allen Bradley I assume?