Niggers attack Hispanic kid

How do we deal with feral niggers attacking citizens?
twitter.com/dolce65023071/status/1549166722430734338

Attached: 1658232614513794.jpg (511x355, 49.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c&ab_channel=BlueOysterCultVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute
twitter.com/dolce65023071/status/1548797615432769537
twitter.com/dolce65023071/status/1549166722430734338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are niggers actually infected with the rage virus? I go outside, I see people going their merry way and I wish no harm, these guys just fucking attack on SIGHT

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c&ab_channel=BlueOysterCultVEVO

Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/[1]) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice[2][3] nanostructure.[4] The name is derived from "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon contains numerous double bonds.

GRAPHENE IS IN ALL VAXXES.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute

SHILLS MAD YO, TALKING ABOUT GRAPHENE KILLS THREADS, TRY IT. LUL SHILLS.

Attached: lieber.png (794x1980, 857.8K)

>hispanic
>citizen

That's what a generation or two with no fathers does

in this case? Light a smoke and watch

certainly has nothing to do with the nigger genetics or anything

this guy gets it
I hope it's livestreamed

I wonder if the spics will make a KKKv2.
Maybe the minorities will consume eachother.

Haha you're one cold sonnavabitch

>Hispanic citizen
Oxymoron
Dumbass

The Hispanics should eat their Mexican food and then walk around a black neighborhood, the problem will solve itself.

It's what they do, the second you throw hands though no matter how many of then they back off. Used to life near joggers at that age, they are giant pussies.

Someone in the reply thread says "We have a J problem and a B problem." I assume J means jogger. How about B?

kikes and niggers user, he means kikes and niggers

This is a problem for Democrats. The black shit is rallying everyone against them. Its funny how the left even tried making stop Asian hate a thing assuming they could pin it on white men when it was fucking obvious blacks were the perpertators.

Not a fucking person on the planet is unaware of how fucking nasty blacks are. With social media its on full display everyday.

The problem is not with or without fathers, the problem is melanin. If fathers were around they would tell their keeeeeeeyids take awla dat shit

What is that gene they have that make them niggers? MAOI or something?

>canadian or chink being edgy
cringe go away foreigner loser

Attached: nigger.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

The cartels in Mexico have a better sense of swift justice, bring back organized crime and watch how quickly niggers fall in line or get chopped up.

>Black teens destroy white man's store after he asked them if they need help. They assumed that he wanted to check on them if they were stealing.
twitter.com/dolce65023071/status/1548797615432769537

Attached: enrichment.webm (720x1080, 2.91M)

Doubt it. Spicd had your chance to look tough and they're getting owned by niggers. Only good for cutting grass and nothing more.

shouldnt have said the n word

>twitter.com/dolce65023071/status/1549166722430734338
NAH!!! This is in Elk Grove, CA

This is fucking yuppieville which means the people here are loaded.

That spic smarted off to those niggers.
Don't talk shit, won't get hit.

Can cartels solve this problem with niggringos?

I came to the thread looking for the "Mexican gangs will retaliate" meme. Crystal meth dealers don't care about niggers jumping random spics lol. Do you all actually think these people vote republican after getting niggered?

I'm so used to this side I didn't know what the B was. I was like nigger doesn't begin with B. He meant blacks.

Couldn't the white guy legally shoot them dead in America? Or niggers allowed to do that there?