Hungary nooooo

twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1549477344317931521

Attached: FYDZbfwWYAA6SuY.png (1513x869, 81.31K)

>67% democratic stranglehold
THE GUNS OF URBAN

What does this mean? support for Orban grew since the recent election?

I'd rather say the opposition's support decreased

I will watch Mi Hazánk's career with great interest

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81.78K)

I could go for a langosh

Is this after the recent kata and other changes or before?
Although it's very funny that I only see leftist protest those, when the opposition campaigned that those have to be changed, they can't keep it up lol.

They are already the biggest opposition party

Attached: közös erővel a bolsevizmus ellen.jpg (598x835, 224.86K)

Need to go back in time.

Attached: 1626762574934.jpg (801x1641, 353.34K)

Orban better go full authoritarian before american worshippers run their neo liberal mouths

Yes, I see that. Amazing since they just got seats this election. I'm predicting (and hoping for) their support skyrocketing since daddy Orbán can't really sweep them under the rug anymore. Sadly, I'm not sure if I'll be here by this time next year. This government is just stealing too damn much from the people, it's sick

Attached: IMG_20220604_132345_487.jpg (652x919, 127.6K)

just buy premade pizza dough and fry it in oil, same thing
i think before
"előre megyünk nem hátra" (we go forward and not backward), was the campaign slogan, lo siento
depends on polling, they poll the population on everything

Muh kata is the new muh slave law.
Anyone expecting anything to come of this has clearly not been paying attention to how Orbit operates.

Funneling all the money to himself and his lackies while we're lucky if we're paid $700/ month?

TWO
>THIRDS
FOR
>THE
FOURTH
>TIME

Attached: Hungarian-parliamentary-elections.png (1311x3163, 1.05M)

I'm paid that much when I work full without overtime and I'm an intern (no day offs as intern).
Is it this bad for most people?

fuck yeah
We need a credible opposition
the "rainbow" opposition is down on the drain

Első lépés volt, hogy bejuttatuk Torót
Második lépés az EU parlament.
Mi lesz a harmadik?

>0 meaningful allies anywhere
>only real threat to gypsiking
yeah its gona be intresting, they will get pounded hard by the politics

For once Budapest refused to vote for chuds and incels from Fidesz, based I guess

Whats the difference between Mi Hazank and Jobbik?

Fidesz actually got better results in Budapest than 4 years ago.

Join the chads over at the anti-Orbán movement today! All my homies hate Orbán.

Attached: Orbán's detractors.jpg (1440x1080, 468.03K)

I think Jobbik were typical chuds a few years ago but reinvented themselves as a respectable center-right party

You get your paycheck from Brussels or something?

>noses and brown

Once again proves the necessity of controlling your own media. PiSS let most of our media be owned by kikes in America or krauts.

>decreased

i think you mean deceased

Jobbik said in 2018 that they wil be the next government party alone, without the opposition coalition (who are lefties so why would they join up), but lost the election.
The leader resigned and the next one immediately joined up with the coalition, so many left the party and made a new one.
Mi Hazánk is basically how Jobbik was when it started ideologically.
Now Jobbik is considered center left and lost around 80% of it's voters.

Well at least this time the united opposition won in all Bucharest neighborhoods but one. Is that place where all chuds in Bucharest live?

I mean between forint inflation and EU economy shitting itself you're considered 'lucky' of you get $700-$800/ mo, it's really pathetic. Do you not talk yo friends and relatives? I know finances can seem a bit rude and too personal but you need to realistically know the situation

Don't count chickens before they hatch. I like him but I hope he doesn't get corrupted or committ suicide with 3 gunshots to his back

Fuck EU parliment, if Mi Hazánk ever gets super majority they need to focus on developing this countries economy and factories. Otherwise, same shit, different story

Because of the war, at least most people here aren't that stupid to want uncertain change at such a tumultuous time

Even better, UK based company seeing as we don't have any local ones worth a damn. Also, he's not doing you any favors with those EU gibs, he gets 99% and the remaining is split up amongst the rest of the country ffs

bro im so glad theres 4 dead and useless sport stadions in every square kilometres in this country, just turn every inch of area into money funneling projects.

it was a fake rightwing party run by actual jews
Would bet that the leader of jobbik
Gyöngyösi Márton
is a cia agent

Attached: jobbik_rabbik.jpg (218x301, 11.52K)

Fidesz will win in Budapest too in 2026

Attached: Orbán_chill.png (1024x578, 256.77K)