PUTIN KEKED
>PUTIN KEKED

PUTIN KEKED
>PUTIN KEKED

PUTIN KEKED
>PUTIN KEKED

PUTIN KEKED
>PUTIN KEKED

Attached: 1656080485167.png (682x622, 401.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/markets/europe/eu-soften-sanctions-russian-banks-allow-food-trade-2022-07-19/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RUSSIA NO

Thank goodness it can never be turned off again

Didn't the EU agree to unfreeze Russian bank assets in return for this?

germony was supposed to stop importing gas
and putin is happy with the income

how is he cucked again?

Sauce?

You mean germany cucked. Putin wants money.

it was a scheduled shutdown like every year. you glowniggers start to believe your own propaganda

Aaah... Shit is gay !
Germs freezing would have been fun.

Oh look, surprise surprise nothing happens despite Any Forums's big talks.

It's like there's a pattern or something.

He's just baiting them into a false sense of security until he cuts it off in Winter.

Saw a few posts on pol about it today. No idea if it's true though.

How will the Russian economy ever recover from these endless gas pipeline profits? Stupid Russians, they're going to drown in money and then they'll be sorry!

It will be on October.

Last I checked, Gas and Oil is the main income Russia has. I mean what the fuck Any Forums was expecting to happen?

Attached: gas_exports.png (649x622, 66.89K)

They agreed to pay in rubles. You heard it here first

Attached: 1657385671618.png (1080x1080, 204.81K)

if he had the balls required to win the war against globo homo, he would ensure the gas doesnt pump, or self sabotage it, and bomb multiple sections.

fuck the ZOGs of the west. germany and the rest of the EU should freeze.

>No idea if it's true though.
If it's unsourced take a wild guess

>Routinely scheduled event is completed within allotted timeframe
HURR DURR PUTIN IS A KEK

Attached: 1617727240148.webm (640x640, 872.33K)

Ok just checked. The unfreeze is to promote trade of food and fertilizer, there are a bunch of headlines just google it.

if Russia was able to cut gas without completely destroying their economy. They would have done it months ago

We won.

It's over. You WILL pay for a gas. You WILL bow to Russia. You WILL accept Orthodoxy. And you WILL be happy.

Attached: 1657812127018.jpg (500x536, 32.98K)

lol
i knew the WEF wouldnt let this happen
both sides are utterly comped

reuters.com/markets/europe/eu-soften-sanctions-russian-banks-allow-food-trade-2022-07-19/
The unfreezing was to help trade food and fertiliser.

As it is the realm of the dead so it will be in the living.
Heaven and hell butchered by God.
No more spirits having an opinion of God - good or bad. No more spirits making choices. No more whore spirits having sex.
Just my manufactured sex slave spirits existing saluting and fucking only me no matter what in my Nazi Kingdom of God.

In the corporeal christians, jews, muslims and atheists and satanists exterminated.
All white whores and men, niggers, sandniggers, mulattoos, asians genocided.
Every man, woman and child butchered. Every family cut to pieces. Every home empty.
Only my edelweiß sex slaves exist made in petri dishes on assembly lines in my Nazi Reich of God.
Fucking only me by design.
Only I fuck - in the realm of the dead and living.
Only I have sex - in the realm of the dead and living.
Only I get premium - in the realm of the dead and living.
Only I am loved - in the realm of the dead and living.

I God am not leaving.
I am genociding mankind despite you putting up resistance.
I am butchering heaven and hell despite all the spirits fighting me.
I will live here on Earth only with my manufactured edelweiß sex slaves obeying and fucking only me in my high tech Nazi Reich of God.
I will exorcize all spirits who are anything but my pretty eternal sex slave spirits that have no opinion of me and fuck only me no matter what.
Only my sex slave spirit machines in my realm of the dead, only my sex slave biomachines in my realm of the living.
This will not be stopped by you human cockroaches and your worthless spirits.

Attached: Nazi 卐 Angel striking the corrupt Heavens and Hells.jpg (1576x2358, 2.3M)

>promote trade of goods
Uhhh...? Why though? Europe's still supporting Ukraine, is it not? Russia could've held out much longer, until matters got desperate, maybe in the fall or winter. The EU would've 100% cucked out by then. Weird, but okay. Maybe inflation's going to drop? LMAO

Guess we'll eat ze bugs and be ze happy and shiet.

I believe it when I see it. And I dont have high hopes, see yamal, see Waidhaus, see the weird Gazprom request regarding Siemens Gas Turbine documents.
I hope the Gas flows on thursday or monday.
Otherwise europe is fucked.

>Why though?
No clue, maybe the beirocracy is just failing around confused and each limb is trying to do it's own thing.

>beirocracy
bureaucracy*

How cute.

It's over.

Attached: 1648583443108.png (249x286, 86.68K)

That made my day, thanks

If I remember correctly the Gas cow is so sacred, Ukraine was letting trough Gas transit for months during the war.

Where's his kippah?

when will people realize
EVERY
SINGLE
WORLD
STAGE
EVENT
IS
THEATRE

Just what's going on

Attached: 1654890193285.png (571x462, 324.44K)

I already did the last one, but I will just sit out of the rest of this shit show.