So what if jesus was a jew?

you do realize he was the son of god that simply entered jewish flesh, right? he was using the jewish body the same way you use a fork. and the reason jews were chosen was because they were the worst out of all people. god wanted to conquer his biggest enemy FIRST. bishop nikolaj velimirovic talks about this in his writings in detail. the bible heavily implies this too.
so why do you retards reject christianity just because jesus, moses etc were jews by flesh? the so called white nationalists hate christianity because of that but jews hate christianity because they realize how shitty it makes them look. the jews are always 2 steps in front of white folks! that's why they're winning. they're simply smarter than us.

Attached: 7.png (657x527, 13.38K)

I don't want to have Jews neither as my gods nor my prophets. I don't give two shits what the reason was for "son of god" to enter a Jew's body. It's simply fucking unacceptable.

Christians became gods chosen people as soon has the Jews has Christ killed, the Jews rejected logos

hey friend something to keep in mind is the jews of the bible are very different and separate from the modern jews who run the media and banks and stuff. the identity was adopted by those in power to protect their interests , i know this stuff can be confusing but its confusing intentionally to deceive people you must remember the NWO are slaves to the king of lies and deceit and they will tell you whatever they can to lead you away from salvation in Jesus Christ who is the savior of mankind.

You have to admit, God has an incredible sense of humor.

>he was using the jewish body the same way you use a fork
Not very good language here user. This is some gnostic shit. Jesus' flesh was important, it wasn't just God occupying a meat puppet. Jesus was fully human and fully God in equal measure. His bodily form is important symbolically, he gave us his flesh and blood and these are material things. He didn't appear in a flash of light or a spirit or a hologram, he was human. It's why our bodies are important too and should be cherished and not abused or discarded.

Christ died for everyone anyways, all creeds. Christ would hate the jews for their wicked actions, not for their circumstance of birth.

Attached: NOhAqEtCkG-10.png (300x250, 35.74K)

Checked

Judaism was a religion with millions of gentile proselytes from all over the known world at the time. I

and why not, you stupid douchebag? you might say white people are racially superior to jews; and you're right in that respect. but exactly how does that make the jews less human and less worthy of salvation? here's another bishop nikolaj velimirovic quote for you: god is god of love, not god of equality.
we're all HUMANS and we're all in sin. the only difference is some are better than others. but so what? einstein is better than you but i don't see you commiting seppuku over it.
use your fucking head. don't be so close minded. religion is complex matter.

Attached: 1639580416026.jpg (480x356, 19.05K)

I personally believe in Identitarian Christianity. It preaches that ancient Judaeans were an Indo-European, White people. And much like this Pole I refuse to be a Christian if those Judaeans in fact weren't White.

I am not a close minded man. I simply see no proof whatsoever that the Judaeans have anything to do with Jews.
The Jews claim their history spans 40 century. You know of any other ethnic group that's that old? The Jewish claim that they were ancient Judaeans is simply never questioned. From my point if view, it's exactly the same as if some Mexican dude claimed he's Spanish.

Attached: 1639455028481.jpg (960x737, 98.4K)

So he was half Jewish human and half celestial being?

He was from the tribe of Judah. The people that we call "Jews" are mixed breed Canaanites and Edomites. He told them they are serpents and their father is the devil.

Attached: 1649207713289.png (401x600, 728.04K)

>Jesus was a christian trapped in a jews body

Christianity made people stupid and soft.
This is not God's intention for us.
But you worship the false prophet.
Jesus is Lucifer!
You are goddamned fools!
Every Last One of You!
Kindualini amass etua etul!

Don't know, don't care. Hope you believe in Sol Invictus or me and ma boys are coming to convert you.

>t. kike
Verification not required.

Shut the fuck up fatboy.
Go rape some chitlens.

Than he's goatified, Christian Zealot where r u ? Mu r r d o ch ch chc chc chc ch

I realized this. He incarnated where he was needed most. The jews worth saving were saved and the world became Christian in less than a century which is a miracle

>t. filthy Edomite who rapes children
Verification not required.

Jesus was fully human. Don't believe the trinitarian nonsense. Jesus reported to the Father, and the Father was always greater than him. God raised Jesus from the dead, he didn't do it himself. Then Jesus was given power and authority over heaven and earth after his resurrection.

Regardless, the Edomite kikes have nothing to do with the bible or ancient Judea. In Jesus' time, the land of Israel was full of migrants: Samaritans and Edomites that were conquered a few centuries prior and forced to convert to Hebraism. The only literature Edomites ever written is that cursed Talmud, and they are the origin of Rabbinic Judaism. God hates Edomites forever (Malachi 1:4).
See pic related, 1903 Jewish Encyclopedia, Edomites falsifying their identity after being merged with the Judeans.

Attached: file.png (571x860, 826.61K)