You find one of these

a death note comes into your possession. the world is cleansed of all prior knowledge of the death note, including the anime series. how do you use this death note and avoid getting caught? who do you kill first?

meta thread so i can't get banned

Attached: deathnote.jpg (335x499, 8.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXmjhRkPVFc&ab_channel=Pwnsweet
youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZXmjhRkPVFc&ab_channel=Pwnsweet

Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/[1]) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice[2][3] nanostructure.[4] The name is derived from "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon contains numerous double bonds.

GRAPHENE IS IN ALL VAXXES.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute

SHILLS MAD YOOOOO

Attached: lul.jpg (1280x772, 88.24K)

Write the name of every single americomutt and wait until the last one die (4 min if i remamber corectly) than burn it

>sudden rise in heart attacks
must be climate change.

anons...

Sneed

How could you possibly be caught?
No one would ever even entertain the idea that you can kill by writing names in a book.

Bilderberg attendees obviously.

I throw it away. Using it can only defile myself.

Light basically only got caught because his dad was the police chief. Still not worth your soul to use one.

Create a program to create every conceivable combination of first name and every Jewish surname. Engineer a robot capable of writing on paper and flipping pages automatically.

Automate the process of writing each name and a random cause of death.

Save the world.

Easy as.

wait, wtf Swedanon, could it be?

I never watched the anime, is there any actual drawbacks to this? Because if not I will literally just write every name I can find.

Google search all names that end in berg and stein
Get high
>It’s writing time

Your immortal soul is to remain in purgatory for eternity and can never pass on to heaven if you use it.

>write my own name
>cause is died of a heart attack at age 85 surrounded by his loving wife he met 55 years ago and three childen who cared a lot about him

I take a potato chip and eat it.

I write in OP and put the time as 0420 4/20 2023

u alright?

>I write in OP and put the time as 0420 4/20 2023
/thread

Well that doesn’t sound too bad.
>can fix literally everything plaguing the planet in a week of constant writing by making stalin and mao look like choir boys just from scribbling some names down
>no hell to go to
>heaven is probably gay as shit anyways
You’re welcome.

look where we are posting and ask yourself are we all right?

Hmm, start with Rothschilds, Blackrock faggots, etc. Just have them die in various hilarious accidents.
Or perhaps the clotshot/wuflu.

It wouldn't work, nigger. You have to think of the face of the person getting killed.

>The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.

It would be full of golds silvers and bergs. After that anyone that had any connections with WEF type of institutions.

Albert Bourla, blows brains out on live tv, after giving a press conference on CNN/etc, confessing with 100% accuracy and truth as to how unsafe and ineffective the vaccine is, and every one involved in the cover up. Co-conspirators meet the same fate.
Hillary Clinton, same death as above, presenting the names and faces of every person involved in the russiagate hoax and any other crimes (epstein island, etc). As above. Co-conspirators meet the same fate.
Joseph Biden, same death as above, in a moment of pure lucidity and truth, presenting the names involved in the farce of the 2020 election and any other crimes (epstein island, etc). Co-conspirators meet the same fate.
Will continue onward based on info given during confession.

He got caught because he was a faggot that wanted to be known as justice incarnate. If he wasn't so fucking cocky and didn't fall for L's first trap with the death row inmate then he wouldn't be caught.

ok you write a few hundred names,
the people in charge start realizing they be dying
so hiding, you can no longer find out their name / face
Also, most do not even use real names to begin with (Bill Clinton for example)

You wanna pull a hitler? 6 million?
Let us assume the book has unlimited pages.
You gotta write 6 million names
You gotta write 1 name every 5 seconds for 450 days strait.

Yup his biggest mistake was right at the beginning of the show.

false his first mistake was using his dads computer to look for targets

That's against the rules sadly. There's a 23 day rule meaning the victim has to die within 23 days, otherwise heart attack.

>All semites
>All beaurcrats
>All all bankers

>23 day rule
Is that the case? I thought it was shorter, its been a while. In that case, let me revise cause of death: Airtight criminal investigation, death by firing squad, televised. And if Trump or his ilk come up he gets it too, btw.

First I write Jews, then I write Niggers. World saved

i would be responsible with it, quite serious if real
not worried about being caught-im a literal expendible
who-well that would be decided in short order

I have one. It works like 50/50 because all the elites use fake identities.

Further names include, expecting expansion based on confession:
Soros, Bill Gates, the most virulent Loxist rabbi I can find, whoever runs the auschwitz museum, All of the 'holocaust survivor' celeb types, etc, etc etc.

>First I pick it up and read the rules on the black pages.
>Then I see a shinigami.
>Then I know for a fact Heaven, He’ll, and Purgatory are %1000 real.
So I burn the Death Note and become a good Christian and go to church every week and try and live a simple life away from society. Maybe in a monastery. Hkynaj

>worth your soul
There’s not afterlife in death note so it doesn’t matter

I mean, I don't think the japanese concept of shinigami is compatible with the western concept of christianity and the afterlife.

based

Make a bunch of globohomo elites from around the world drop dead at the same exact time to make it look like divine intervention so that everyone else will repent.

>4 min if i remamber corectly
40 seconds

You can prewrite death time. Meaning you could write a name and cause of death, and then have it happen a week down the line. Plenty of time to cut the head off of several snakes.

Whoopsie, you've misunderstood. In the world of Death Note, there is neither heaven nor hell. All humans go to the same place - mu, or nothingness.

I would pray to Jesus and ask if I should use such power for His will.
I'd be like the boondocks saints killing evil men

>no afterlife
>it's implied Light became a shinigami after death

You need to visualize the face of the target as you write it.
This also means hylics can never use a death note.

i dont start telling a japanese basket weaving forum who is going to die...thats for sure.

Wipe out the Rothschilds and every member and ally of the WEF. Blame it on WINTER BLOOD CLOTS.

Attached: 20220705_194439.jpg (614x609, 65.38K)