Cuckservatives are ANGRY at White women's racism!

cuckservatives are mad because White Italian women didn't want to shake the hand of some random nigger migrant.

link: twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1548896882071687170

Attached: cuckservatives-mad.jpg (744x1080, 100.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXmjhRkPVFc&ab_channel=Pwnsweet
youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZXmjhRkPVFc&ab_channel=Pwnsweet

Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/[1]) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice[2][3] nanostructure.[4] The name is derived from "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon contains numerous double bonds.

GRAPHENE IS IN ALL VAXXES.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute

SHILLS MAD YO

Attached: 1658206154053162.png (754x850, 94.9K)

That’s piazza del Duomo in Milano.

We who live here in Milano know that if you’re approached by a nigger there and in central areas you should ALWAYS ignore him because chances are 100% he will try to scam you (they do this with tourists mainly) by selling you bracelets and/or books, they will follow you until you tell them to fuck off while calling them NIGGERS. They won’t do shit because it’s filled with police and militaries there.

Also in the video 60% of the people are foreigners and niggers, the Italians are braindead zoomers who don’t want to be called racists.

If they did that shit with a random millennial he would’ve been ignored pronto.

It has nothing to do with women being molested and shit parroted by Anglo commenters on Twitter and their Italian subhuman leftists copy pasting their comments.

Attached: 8660515B-869A-4774-8846-24C676B45E9F.jpg (1125x1924, 760.39K)

I love women so much it's unreal.

Fucking Eggplants

>This fucking thread again
Elijah was calling out femoid misandry, and pointed out how men shook other men's hands. He's not encouraging interracial sex in his fucking Tweet!

the vast majority of women are deathly afraid of niggers. I've had women of all political background and age brackets admit to me this secret fact, which they don't openly say because they don't want to be perceived as racist.

>cuckservatives
>tiktok post on twitter
Are you retarded?

>misandry
he's an anti-white faggot with zero right-wing political conviction besides being annoying edgy clown. Women in general shouldn't touch any man who isn't a family member or her husband, especially not if he's a nigger. What the women in the video did was a good response of self-preservation.

Based valkiria

Stop obsessing over what women do with their lives, and go outside, you stupid conservashit!

>Stop obsessing over what women do with their lives
eat nigger shit and die faggot

Attached: soy rage vaush.gif (640x516, 3.34M)

The only reaosn a woman wouldnt shake your hand is that you arent Chad, a Chad could a sign that says MY HAND CONTAINS THE PUREST STRAINS OF COVID 19 and women would shake it without thinking.

>(((Elijah Schaffer)))
and he's also helping push Alex Stein, go figure

Touch grass, creep.

my sister really hates them. They're told western women are easy whores so they flirt with any of them to get a visa. She can't go pick groceries without being bothered by a nigger. Many of them are being moved to austria because they get in fights with local men, but then there's a fresh group of annoying niggers after barely a year

That means they want to have sex with them. The same way white serial killers also scare them yet they want their sperm.

basato we've had it with these fucking niggers

no white woman wants to have sex with a nigger besides drug addicted sluts with mental disorders with no options with White men.
>pic related is you, faggot

Attached: jew.jpg (3798x2048, 1.91M)

Yh they want to fuck niggers, your a virgin that thinks women registers a man's morality before she takes his dick. You could be the most evil psychopath on Earth and girls would still fuck you without thinking then get confused why people are calling them awful for fucking you.

everyone with little amounts of common sense hates them

what's with these fucking comments? "women don't interact with stranger men because uuuh feminism" what retarded shit is this? No proper woman should smile at and touch every man that approches her. Fucking neocons man

man, fuck off with your low-IQ MGTOW crap. I won't fall for it, I'm not stupid.

I don’t see what’s wrong. Is it wrong to not want to touch or be touched by strangers?

Attached: 2A06EDDE-D8F6-430C-A005-451F25AFAA2D.jpg (201x251, 5.84K)

This. A guy I know got robbed in the Milan train station. You always need to be on top of your game in these places. Also, I don’t know what the culture in Italy is on this, but the Twittering guy should know you’re not supposed to shake a woman’s hand unless she extends hers first.

Attached: 90F0D0BD-2A62-4837-B970-33C689D21D79.jpg (840x625, 172.39K)

You want me to start posting white evil scumbags that swim in vagina or something?

I'M WHITE AND I WOULDN'T SHAKE HANDS FOR NOTHING WITH A WHITE RANDOM BECASUE COVID

nothing to do with racism. women are just like this. in their head, any man they don't know on the street is a rapist murderer pedo. That's why they will literally take a 3 block detour to avoid walking near you. it's hard for most men to wrap their head around because we have the strength to defend ourselves but it makes sense for women who are much weaker. they just live their lives in fear constantly so they avoid others in public like the plague

noone shakes stranger's hands you amerimutt abomination.

I'm a nigger and even I won't shake another nigger's hand. Most niggers won't, and that's why we fist bump.

I live in the south and even then, women don't present their hand unless they're being introduced by someone close to them. A proper woman trusts only her circle

Black people are evil funny cartoon characters that stepped out the TV and now plague the earth

Those chicks would have done that to any man they weren't attracted to, and shook the hand of any man they were attracted to. This is nothing more than evidence of bitch shield.

Have you been to Italy? It's full of Somalian niggers either trying to scam you, or sell you something marked up 500%. I lost all respect for niggers when I went there. Also I saw at least 2 pick pocketers (niggers ofc) in major tourist areas.
btw there were homeless people dying of heat everywhere. It was during a time of record breaking heat.