Is WASP an ethnicity or an Aesthetic/Way of life?

Can a Catholic or Non-Anglosaxon be WASP if the got the money and looks?

Attached: omb-blog-eddie.jpg (634x1210, 198.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old money aesthetics are Racist

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzBZZzzzzzzzzzzZBZZZZZ

Attached: yellowjacket-250.jpg (3181x3181, 481.61K)

Does wearing a turban make you an arab?

>is anglo saxon an ethnicity
Are you really this retarded op?

>slav/med facial features
>WASP
lmao @ les creaturas americana

Definately hard no on catholics. I can't think of a single thing less American than blindly following a leader who is an obvious homosexual who wears a bejeweled cape and makes you call him daddy. I want to make fun of you but it's like... are catholics ok?

Aren't the Kennedys considered WASPs? I'm genuinely asking since I have no idea how this kind of American shit works

Attached: 1652234893074.jpg (668x433, 64.03K)

Yes, that’s the point

That's a fucking Britt

Lol, I'm not a Christian or any Abrahamist for that matter, but somewhere down the line in any religion you bend your will to another man (or woman if you're part of a neoreligion). That's a shitty argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestants

Not at all, infact it was a controversy during election because Kennedy was an Irish Catholic.

It is a certain kind of Englishman.

Her pants look ummmmm...

Too small?

No Protestant will say you're going to hell for disagreeing with your religious leaders barring outright heresy. To be Catholic you have to obey every dogma of the church and the church never makes a mistake and is never wrong.

>Can a Catholic or Non-Anglosaxon be WASP if the got the money and looks?

Women Airforce Service Pilots. Suppose so.

Stupid dumb, plumber scum

no, they are catholic, wasp is the original american (english protestants, i call em Mayflower Americans)

Roman Catholics do not blindly follow the pope. He is a heretic and an apostate marxist faggot. Also.
>single thing less American than blindly following a leader
like how people loved that nigger, obama?
like how people loved Zion Don?
like how people now want Zion Don or Zion Ron to run for the GOP?
The majority of Americans blindly follow whoever teh media tells them to follow. Catholics following a shitty pope is no different, and the actual Catholics don't follow him at all. We know he is dogshit.

As a former Catholic, that's a large oversimplification but I've definitely heard Protestants condemn you for not agreeing with your tranny queer pastor or vice versa, the Evangelical fundamentalist pastor, and oftentimes it's the pastors who are condemning you. I'm not defending any side for that matter, there is a reason why I abandoned my faith. I also think Christianity as a whole is a travesty on the European race.

>To be Catholic you have to obey every dogma of the church and the church never makes a mistake and is never wrong.
This is incorrect. The faithful are always the ones that push back and bring changes.
You could say to be Catholic you have to Profess the faith, which is a prayer that we say every sunday at Mass. I make sure to say "jews" instead of "Pontius Pilate."

They are Old Money but not WASP

Attached: images (7).jpg (487x630, 40.47K)

You will never be a former Catholic. You will stand before the Lord as a Roman Catholic. I will pray for your eternal soul, user.

It's an ethnoreligious group like jews. I say this as a WASP. God have mercy on us for being so similar to jews and acting as their lackies so often.

lmfao @ you tard brothers - you've never seen a brit did ya xdd

Since wasps are only one button up/down shirt and some hair care removed from looking like Norf FC's twink brother, no, wasps are not a distinct ethnicity.

25% of Christians in the US are Catholics.

You're wasting your breath. My soul belongs to my ancestors' gods, not a kike myth.
>Inb4 he's not actually a kike
>Inb4 modern kikes are not the same kikes as Jesus
>Inb4 seethe and cope

>I've definitely heard Protestants condemn you for not agreeing with your tranny queer pastor
Well the difference is that a Protestant would use the Bible to confirm or deny the teachings of religious leaders. Obviously you run into problems when you ask whose interpretation is the correct one, it isn't a perfect system. Turn one pope into a million popes, etc. Catholicism works well because you have a unified interpretation and everybody thinks the same thing. I just wouldn't be able to stand supplicating to an earthly authority on unearthly matters. Maybe that's hubris.

And your ancestors' god was....

Weren't the USA founded on the Bible ? Didn't your ancestors follow the Christian path, even when they were in Germany or Ireland ?

Attached: koala_gangs1.png (351x263, 129.72K)

PROTESTANTS, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE APOSTOLIC SUCCESSION OR VALID HOLY ORDERS. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE EUCHARISTIC PRESENCE.

SEETHE.

Attached: 220130CF-9306-402F-8E2A-00EC5F943935.jpg (1080x1053, 242.9K)

White
Anglo
Saxon
Protestants

If you’re accepted into the country club you can be an honorary one.

>This is incorrect
Are you sure? I don't agree with the assumption or immaculate conception of Mary, can I still be Catholic? I don't agree that I need a priestly mediator in order to confess my sin to Christ, can I still be Catholic? And so on, and so on. Ultimately I have to deny biblical authority to the authority of the Catholic church.

I understand where you're coming from, but that's an issue of the laity refusing to demand clarification or correction on the matter. It's part of the reason why I no longer believe. Catholics have become very complacent, which is detrimental to maintaining core beliefs. As for confirming whether something is Biblical or not, there is nothing that prevents Catholics from doing so. Many priests have been outed for going against this. Not all of them have though, a lot more haven't, which is just the complacency problem.

No it makes you a Sikh, you dumb fuck.

If you don't believe in the immaculate conception you're simply not a Christian, it's not a Catholic thing. Or maybe I'm mistaken and Prots really "interpret" they own way this pillar of the Christian faith.

Attached: 1637362759503.jpg (960x723, 64.93K)

Kennedy’s are pretend WASPs. Joe Sr fancied the lifestyle and turned his family into a cheap imitation. They looked the part, but a true WASP doesn’t let gossip escape the house.

Of course a British-Pakistani man would know the difference. Good morning sirs.