WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFING
MADAM
PREH
SEKTARY
KARINE
JEAN-EBT
PRESIDING

youtu.be/u45-e2Ggz_Y

Attached: Karine Jean-Pierre.jpg (900x675, 59.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jj37DQkye1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She cute

WE WUZ SEKTARY N SHIT

they give this bitch a mandatory opening act every day because she's so shit

I see they already have the white house mime out and ready to make funny faces

Attached: mime.png (290x302, 105.36K)

i bet this skank makes 100 grand to pantomime while fucking closed caption has been doing her entire job for several decades

When I’m in charge, I will banish all the “signers”. If those deaf fucks want to know what I’m saying, they can read my damn lips.

reminds me of that bald alien tranny eating dinner. what's with women and balding? damn. also stop giving money/weapons to ukraine

Attached: 1651021363360.jpg (256x352, 16.69K)

ASL women didnt even bother naming Yalisayev
Just no fucks given
She is translating like 1 sentence out of every 3
thats why she is moving so slow

Blind people can't read closed captioning.

Attached: 1610159184795.jpg (250x238, 7.92K)

But user, close captioning doesn’t convey the same EMOTION as this wonderful mime show.
In all seriousness, they do this for several reasons. There is the obvious pandering to “marginalized” groups. But the main reason is that gesticulating while speaking is effective communication, it is considered against modern style (rote reading from a teleprompter with maybe a little inflection and some pauses). This way they can have their cake and eat it, too. They get to deliver their sterile, heavily-managed message in the contemporary style while still having someone stand next to them and wave their arms around.

I miss mommy Jen, her shiny copper colored hair and 6 gorillion freckles
this haitian bitch is boring

How much trouble could someone get into if they just went up and began waving their arms like they knew sign language, would they even notice?

why not? is it too racist or something?

This happened in 2013 at some event Obama spoke at

there's no nigger on the speakers podium, faggot OP.

We wuz releasing statementz n shiiet.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jj37DQkye1k

Lmao

Does the president have a plan for inflation
>we finna send mo money to ukraine.

Does the president have any plans to undo his domestic policies that are directly responsible for high gas prices?
>i talk to the president every day and he assures me that when ukraine wins, and he said itll be like two more weeks, then gas will go down. But for now its still putins fault.

Anthing he can do to lower them now?
>yeah he's writin some more letters to gas stations

What about hunters laptop revealing the president...
>i told yall niggas stop axin bout that

What does the president think of the recent polls showing literally nobody wants him to be the president anymore?
>he cant read

Attached: 08072022063126.jpg (798x501, 76.68K)

Damn looks like they already replaced her with a white man.

This should be a gif like the dancing cat.

Yeah right, all that plus live CC still has 4-10 second delays pending on who's providing the service.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS GOD DAMN NIGGER LOOK IN TWO DIRECTIONS ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME?!?!?!

Malarkey Factory post.
>gotta get those viewer numbers up

>Homelamb Security

Cute like monkey.