My body feels displaced and I’m in pain and can’t move properly I’m going to start killing people soon...

My body feels displaced and I’m in pain and can’t move properly I’m going to start killing people soon. I’m mentally not well right now

Attached: E595E008-D9D2-4A32-9BF5-DBE84F76A39B.jpg (199x253, 16.43K)

This is my identity and cultural heritage being ripped apart. It’s now beginning to physically wreck me

Nice, lad. Do it for the fatherland and for the this poor children. Let them have a taste!

make sure you take out globohomo politicians.

link to stream?

Atleast take out some kikes

will it be on twitch or some other platform?

Islam is not the enemy
Be well user

They really want to close this place, don't they?

Attached: cia.jpg (569x802, 67.23K)

It is, just like the jews. It is all foreign to us and must go. It's a European thing, you wouldn't get it.

You are not allowed to be angry while being assraped your whole life long. If you do, you are a fed.

Remember to pick your targets. Killing a few pakis might seem like a good idea but it's the government and the police actively letting them get away with it. If you were to target them and make sure they understood why you were doing it, it would go a lot further. Purely hypothetically, of course.

Not my problem

Fucker two things. Stream it and please use some good music before the act or on the road towards the place. But it would be better if you helped your people in another way desu. There is so much constructive things you could do instead of killing shitskin muslims.

Exactly fuck all this shit man

Di Maria on top

>it's the government and the police
The police do what the government tells them.

Cry more faggot.

Also meds takem'.

Soon there will be only internet for normies, fren.
It will come after the forced heat wave chemtrail thingy, and the made up laws against the ecology of the world.
I really hope you ruskis still up with cracked games, tell empress to make the warhammer 3 tw crack preety please.

>I’m going to start killing people soon
no you aren't you pussy. nobody ever does anything. even if a pussy like you decides to kill others, you'll kill like 50 people max if you're lucky. that's not enough to change anything

Thanks to faggot american free market of ideas fuck those french queers

Nuremburg defence doesn't fly, leaf. If the government orders you to look the other way while children get raped then you deserve the same miserable death that they do. Traitors hang first, as the saying goes in Minecraft.

I know this is just larp, but in the slime chance thats its not, be a useful unlike the other shooters and target politicians, media, or judges who helped shitskins with the pic you posted - of course only in Minecraft not in real life. Any Forums is a board of peace afterall

Do not be a retard and shoot up some random civies. They are not the caise of your problems

you won't do anything nigger, but if you do, godspeed user

Attached: 1590479765556.jpg (480x445, 25.94K)