Average normies ignorance to the reality of troonage

I have a small normie friend group, recently one of them brought up some celebrity that is a troon, one of my friends pipes up and says "you know now they have drugs than can make your penis shrink into a vagina, user."

Nobody questions this, a group of 21 year old academics don't question this at all and agree with me, when I point out that isn't exactly true they just give me a dumb stare and say "user advances in medical science blah blah blah" - Nerd nigga

Is this what the average person believes? That you can change your gender like a videogame character just by taking drugs? Or are they just really dumb?

Attached: average troon.jpg (349x502, 21.76K)

Most people are hylics bro, they're soulless meat robots

all the people i know IRL acknowledge the reality of human biology. Its more like the "media" on the internet is blowing up this shit to create another subculture conflict and distraction from whats actually happening. a massive movement of wealth from the poor to the rich all while purposefully crashing the economy.

It's wishful thinking on their part. Just like when they say if you hate gays, you're a closeted gay.

If normies got off their social media long enough to witness the shit trannies do, and are doing, they would puke.
Its always easy to say you support LGBT shit, but do you really know whats happening?

Attached: databank_watto_01_169_ecd563f1.jpg (862x780, 409.13K)

what did you expect?
the average person s not only dull as hell, but also doesn't have the time to keep up with what's true and what's false
welcome to post truth society

But its just funny the level of delusion, this guy actually believes that you can "become a FERTILE woman by taking drugs alone" How the fuck are normies that I interact with so out of touch with reality?

no, theyre dumb as fuck.
in anglostan theres lots of trooncel propaganda
in beljioum the media outlets would burn if they showed 1% of what youre fed with.

Faceberg algorithms are MK Ultra.

This is great, life will kick him hard in the nuts one day.

On that day you remind him about "new" medical advances.

were all hylics, rabbi

They're fucking retarded. Why do you think it was so easy for the kikes to sell the hymiecaust lie? It's like believing in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny as an adult. This is the level that they're at.

Attached: 1643393784756.png (524x1143, 549.97K)

Why is their hair always fucked up?
It's like oily and wet and matted and half Jewish all at the same time while literally balding

Also he has eye cancer

>mfw /pol almost made me gnostic

I wish more channers were smart like you. Wedge issues are such a fucking retarded hyper focus of most users. You must be an oldfag.

>Is this what the average person believes?

They believe whatever they're told to believe.

Attached: file-20211208-141178-qgxrph (1).jpg (960x645, 75.62K)

Attached: 1631487648485.jpg (680x455, 49.37K)

your fault for not shoving our best tranny butchering pictures into their faces user
why are you gay?

On the last months I've seen 4 transvestites in my random working class town. 2 of them at asda, 1 at sainsburys and one on the street. It's over.

Ah good old pol, I can't do anything right XD.

Npc is better, takes the gnostic edge off whilst retaining the truth.