How come a single Japanese guy had more balls than the entirety of Western world combined...

How come a single Japanese guy had more balls than the entirety of Western world combined? Our politicians have done way worse things and yet no one has gone after them.

Attached: abe.png (705x375, 308.85K)

crypto gofundme hit list prize pools

Because the people who wanted Abe dead can afford to buy off a security team.

I'll buy that for a dollar

Trust me if I could beat this fuckers head in with a hammer I would.

Attached: 1137618.jpg (1020x655, 64.5K)

Why are Jewish leaders never assassinated?

You know the rumors of how the government finds crazy people who are close to breaking and then pushes them to do something violent?

Probably more than one government does that.

Got any sources to back up your retarded theory?

Pol and retarded unsubstantiated statements passed off as fact are like murica and apple pie

Is there any footage of this happening? I wanna see how the DIY gun works

Europeans are a slave race. Pretty much every European monarch in history remarked on the slave mentality of his people.

If somebody did do heroic shit in america, do you think k the media would say a word about it?

crypto governence is the future.

people try quite a bit, they end up in prison. no one knows about it because it's stopped before the attempt is made. crazy fuckers exist in every country

>Is there any footage of this happening? I wanna see how the DIY gun works
Same as a regular gun, just less ability to aim and more smoke.

Japan was one of very few powerful countries that had a low vaccine rate and that was under Abe. Suddenly, he gets shot and killed much like several African leaders who shit talked the injections. Now their vaxx rate in Japan is catching up.

>how come
>this is organic
no it isn't.
go away.

>right wing political figure assassinated in the same week as other right wing officials are stepping down or dying
Hmm.

based robocop referencer

Your ancestors are british colonizers - europeans.

This. It was yet another glow-op.

Same for you mutts. 300 millions guns are just for show.