NYC judge drops murder charge against bodega worker after Manhattan DA backtracks

foxnews.com/us/manhattan-da-moves-drop-murder-charge-nyc-bodega-worker-deadly-stabbing

is this the right move?
this case from the beginning has perplexed me in the sense that these people want this guy released, but what he did was still murder.
he stabbed a guy to death. did he deserve it? hell yes, but that does not mean every time there is a fist fight, you can stab someone in the neck and kill them.

thoughts?

Attached: 2393.jpg (1294x902, 216.57K)

Dems had to curbstomp this media circus for the midterms. Guarantee if he was white they’d be seeking life imprisonment and hate crime charges

>what he did was still murder.

nope, murder is unlawful killing, what he did was clear cut case of self-defense

Alvin Bragg is a communist who needs to be recalled immediately.

They realised the guy wasn't white and had to release him

this. OP is a faggot.
digits will confirm that OP himself is actually murdered by stabbing

>but that does not mean every time there is a fist fight, you can stab someone in the neck and kill them.
yes it does
if you cannot maintain civil composure then you do not belong in society and need to be put down

Attached: niggest.jpg (468x460, 25.51K)

>Alvin Bragg is a communist

he's a fat nigga and a race warrior who lets loose black criminals but overacharged this guy when he killed one of his siminian cousins

Great news. Can we raise money for free Knives for every NYC Bodega worker?

good for him
now can people stop spamming the word "bodega" everywhere?

Alvin nigger bragg dropped it because he's next. They all saw what happened to their boy in san fran. He's next after gaycon

So if im not a good fighter I should let someone hurt me? I mean I get people like you OP are the most amazing bad ass fighters who would win 99% of fights because you are just so badass, but some of us live in reality. Pic related, its OP

Attached: 1580606593561.jpg (850x784, 140.85K)

After watching the video i really want to take classes to learn on how to properly use a knife to kill someone in Fortnite, but online i found only kung-fu bullshit

Absolutely is the right move. Let that be a lesson to violent niggers, people are tired of you.

Go fuck yourself nigger, killi g in self defence is always justified

Here's what you do user. I'm not promising this is a 100% get out of jail free card but it's something.

1) do some research into: death from a single punch/knockout game death/group beating death/etc
2) save everything you find in one folder
3) name that folder MINDSET

Now when you shoot some nigger for trying to swing on you you can argue before the jury that it's reasonable, knowing what you knew at the time, to assume bare hands are deadly weapons.

Bonus points if you're a woman, old, small or infirm.

Attached: 1608999451143.jpg (636x720, 59.14K)

haha no digits to confirm you fag bag
totally, mostly brown people are celebrating this..
imagine if every time there was a physical fight, people had the 'ok' to stab someone to death.
the brown meximelts see this as a win, i see it as a dangerous precedent.

>he stabbed a guy
>a guy
>a nigger

This. Based.
If you choose violence, all bets are off.
We are not apes, and if you decide you are right just because you invested in body spec and is blessed by genetics, i have a surprise for your nigger ass.

Do you know the law better than a judge OP?

Attached: fag alarm.jpg (450x337, 27.72K)

>he stabbed a guy to death. did he deserve it? hell yes, but that does not mean every time there is a fist fight, you can stab someone in the neck and kill them.
He's old you dumb fuck, have you any idea how dangerous it is for him to take ANY chances?

It is America. If you start physically attacking someone expect to die.

still a man being stabbed.. still murder.
does it scratch an itch? why yes it does.
>feels good man
still murder though
why yes, why yes i do..
besides when was the last time NYC judges knew shit?
that whole city is a corrupt shit pit.

Attached: A7940D5D-9E12-4CD7-A0E3-BCA7C75D5865.jpg (529x449, 70.92K)

Okay boomer. God I fucking hate you libertarian subhumans. I can't wait for all of you to die out of your own volition.

The other guy attacked him he has a right to self defense. Even to stab him in the neck and kill him. Do not put your hands on other people.

>rIgHt To SeLf DeFeNsE
>Do not put your hands on other people.
You sound like someones mother.
unironically kys

Shut the fuck up faggot. He should have never been charged, quit being a fucking niggerfaggot you tool.

>be a normal person
>go to store
>select item
>take item to counter
>exchange money for item
>receive change
>leave store
>consume item

>be nigger
>go to store
>go behind counter
>position myself in front of a surveillance camera
>assault an innocent worker
>get stabbed
>the government and media are appalled that I was stabbed
>my mother says I was always a good boy
>the man I assaulted is abused by the legal system

How come society is playing along with the notion that crime is anything other than a choice? It is a CHOICE. Tons of poor people and black people CHOOSE NOT to commit crimes every day. The ones that CHOOSE CRIME should be PUT IN PRISON where they can get FUCKED in the ASS by other people who CHOOSE crime.

America still has it (sometimes)

An armed public is a polite public, kill all uppity niggers.

I always carry two knives. One to defend myself, one to plant on the body.

>still a man being stabbed.. still murder.
You are such a monumental faggot. The key word in the definition is UNLAWFUL. You have every right to defend yourself and your property from unlawful aggression.
If someone breaks into your house are you going to challenge to Roman-Greco wrestling?

Not good enough. This nigger needs to be hanged.

Attached: FEBBEF79-0F34-4DCA-8639-248C12D30413.jpg (640x427, 44.86K)