What happened?

Attached: CFL.png (580x388, 215.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcMNfX5yh28&ab_channel=DRUNGSTA
youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoebus_cartel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>youtube.com/watch?v=XcMNfX5yh28&ab_channel=DRUNGSTA

Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/[1]) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice[2][3] nanostructure.[4] The name is derived from "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon contains numerous double bonds.

GRAPHENE IS IN ALL VAXXES.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute

SHILLS MAD YO KEEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Attached: informecampra.jpg (3304x5066, 2.67M)

you were lied to

the ozone hole grew shut

Sorry, I didn't change mine.

It goes in the butt not the wall

Still use incandescents kek

You were lied to by the globalist energy cartel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoebus_cartel

>What happened?
We were all deprived of essential to a healthy life near infrared radiation exposure to which is the only way for our cells to produce intra-cellular melatonin the most powerful anti oxidant currently known to man.

You got duped

CFLs are a more convenient twist on the old fluorescents that have been in use for ages, so pretty decent in some situations even today, but LED is so good now why not do it even better?

Should I believe what they say about LEDs or Solar Panels, then?

They were gay and retarded and only came in cold color temperatures and also took 5 minutes to get bright and also had gasses in them that caused more harm to the environment than manufacturing and using a basic, beautiful, warm, pleasant incandescent bulb.

So how did they fuck up the science when these were brought to market?

>What happened?
I never switched
Sorry not sorry

Attached: 1654463165454.jpg (680x544, 35.01K)

They consumed less continuous power when fully on than incandescents. The light quality was beyond awful to the point where the really bad ones made people sick and the best ones just made everything look like washed out poo.
Since they took forever to warm up people kept them on for much longer. Going to the bathroom? Gone were the days of turning the light on, going in for 30 seconds, leaving, and turning the light off. Now you'd turn the light on, wait 5 minutes before going in so you could actually see something, doing your business, then contemplating for a second if you need to leave it on for the next guy. The result being that what used to be 40W for 30 seconds turned into 13W for 300 seconds.

It was a start. But imagine getting 60 W power with 5 watts. I call it win anyway.

The alternatives to incandescents were, by design, just as harmful to the environment.

>But imagine getting 60 W power with 5 watts
When the production cost 100 times more in energy, took way more materials and is not mostly not even recyclable AND the "waste heat" is not waste if it's cold.
Nah... the "energy saving" lamps were always utter rubbish.
LED's are great tho. Luv em.

What?

I use these to grow pot

The found a quicker way to give everyone cancer

And that was the reason we shut down the DDR antarctic base.
No one can know that.

I prefer blue light in living areas (6500 Kelvin) especially during summers. Warmer lights (2000Kish) are good for kitchens and bathrooms/places with mirrors. I actually don't mind CFLs they seem to last longer

20 months ago the same people told you masks will stop memeflu

They cost more and do not reduce the electric bill.

Nope. If you want actual green energy, go nuclear. But they would never even let you talk about it, cause it'll make the electricity bills too cheap.

horrible kek you gotta constantly adjust them so they don't touch/burn the plants. it's easier just to build yourself a quantum board strip setup. I bought a meanwell driver (240w) and wired it to a potentiator to control the power. Then bought samsung LM301B strips with deep red/far red LEDs to induce the Emerson effect which boosts photosynthesis while making the plants short/stalky with same/more yield. Great for growing plants in a smaller grow tent or space.

No. Only need them if you go off grid. Btw, go off grid.

Not everyone switched and the problem got worse

>implying you have a choice

Attached: 1617881311814.png (824x990, 877.02K)

>What happened?
you got jewed bud

Attached: 1647335573334.jpg (1920x1079, 476.51K)

>be a scavenger in 2035
>find pic related in a sealed case
>stole it from some bug eating npc
Sheesh I'm gonna be rich.

Attached: file.png (1700x1091, 3.19M)