White inmate forced to say "Black Lives Matter" by a black prisoner

This is the toughest men our race can provide and they are humiliated like this bros, is it truly over? He literally betrayed the white race after 2 slaps. GG

twitter.com/dolce65023071/status/1549141560696111106

Attached: Untitled.jpg (591x756, 79.15K)

he looks like a white mexican

>tougest men
>'men'

you realize its amerifaggots you talk about, right?

Looks like a junkie that was about to suck dick for a cheese burger.

As somebody who's been incarcerated many times he made a bad mistake giving in. You can't suffer any humiliations like that. Should have fought back and even if his face got bashed in they wouldn't have messed with him again.

I'm glad tax payers are paying for this.

Looks greek to me.

Kek what a bitch

What that mouf do boy?

Criminals are allowed a cell phone?

How does this happen? When I was locked up niggers and whites stayed together and rarely interacted and if a nigger attacked a white or vice versa, their own race would discipline them

Thats the only reason he was getting fckd with in the first place. Whatever he did or how he carried himself, let them know they could punk him.

This is a normal everyday occurrence in mutt land lol.

This is prolly one of those fags that hung out with blacks, because thats how he was in the free

Not gonna make me care about prisonshit.

lol

Attached: 1647625050679.png (580x518, 56.39K)

Seems hella fake and gay. Most prisons are segregated by the gangs inside and a white man would never be allowed in the cell of a black guy to hang out like that. Both by the guy's own gang and the nigger gang.

Is that you, user?

Attached: 1650557776660.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

There are various possibilities as to why this happened.

>A junkie that needs a hit, so they force him to degrade himself by saying this on camera

>A guy who's been thoroughly turned out and buckbroken, is just a fuckslave for these guys and they thought it was funny to have their slave do this

>royally pissed off most of the prison mates and they sold him out to these guys because they were fed up with him

I'm not saying he deserves it... But calling him tough is wack. In prison, your reputation means a lot. If you don't have respect, you get buck broken constantly, either physically or mentally. This guy had no reputation as a tough guy, I can definitely feel it.

Attached: herc.jpg (1500x1125, 259.77K)

Imagine being a prisoner. Lmao, Americans really are fucking dumb.

I dont use twitter Im not a tranny

Attached: 1638508204752.jpg (568x551, 57.29K)

>greek talking about american shit
Obsessed
b
s
e
s
s
e
d

I don't see how that works bitch cuz I have never been in prison and my face is all fucked up and I got knocked the fuck out by a trio last week.
They were white and hitting me on the floor.
NGL niggers around here almost give me the impression that they're not as niggerish as Cuckbeckers when it comes to fighting in gang and landing 100%s behind the head.

You know what, honestly I think we should just exterminate all black people.

cuck

She won’t get it

why are criminals so GAY? if i was someplace for a couple of years without women i wouldn't use that as an excuse to start having sex with men, seriously, criminals are total FAGGOTS

He's a obviously a fucking junkie.

>tattoos
>no teeth
>weak scrawny little bitch
No one cares.

Well memed, Bruce.

your propaganda efforts at this point do not even qualify as efforts, faggot.

Its a misconception that prison is for tough people.

Prison is for fucking stupid people.

Why is there a camera
Prison?

yes, that is why there are so many NIGGERS inside