Why nationalist wifes are so rare? Do women have different brain compared to men?

Why nationalist wifes are so rare? Do women have different brain compared to men?

Attached: katyyyy.png (507x606, 419.98K)

>Do women have different brain compared to men?

Attached: 1657948442413.jpg (959x978, 257.83K)

that's a dude

>Why nationalist wifes are so rare? Do women have different brain compared to men?

women think what men tell em to.
if you fail at that you fail at being a man.

They have sympathetic brains. Convince them that nationalism is the sympathetic view.

What happened to Poland?

Have a nationalist femboy wife instead.

That thing has a penis doesn't it?

Because it's complicated for a woman to recognize they're racist in the first place, but it exists, it takes a special situation to live and grow up in also. A rich woman will never be a nationalist f.e

I tried explaining the concept of society and why to have children to a female friend of mine but she just doesn't get it. I was convinced at the time that she just has a different thought process to everything.

women want comfort, safety, and social status
being nationalist nowadays gives them none of these things

women are easier targets for subversive Jewishness.
They are easier to manipulate. that's about all there is to it really.

Attached: 1646841104938.jpg (1334x694, 342.4K)

Women are just afraid of being politically incorrect in public.

It awaits to have a penis in it.

A nationalist wife is just a woman who submits to her nationalist husband,

women have no such thing as high thought or loyalty

Every time

If you meet one who already has those views, that means a man has already molded her mind to his particular preferences. Secret is, you can pick damn near any woman and mold her yourself, assuming you're man enough to handle the job. Otherwise she will walk all over you and you will be miserable for the rest of your pathetic life.

t. did it myself and now have a trad qt3.14 housewife who is exactly the way I want her

Women are usually only idealistic when it's socially reinforced. There's very little social reinforcement of right wing ideals. The obvious exception being within religious communities.
Women are simply more pliable and influenced by the opinions of others, even if they know those opinions are wrong.

Lmao because there is no real nationalist men anymore. I've Been nationalist for awhile now every single pro hitler dude turns out to be fake or secretly loves kikes.
Where's the real ones?

DNA shows males are WTF last successfully invaded but females are bitches who spread their legs for the last 100 sets of invaders.

that is why its national suicide to allow women to vote or otherwise hold power in a society.

Chinese explained this also as women being a liquid that takes the shape of its container.

Others have remarked on how is many ways women and Jews behave the same (but not exactly...more like 'same results' IMO).

I had a 7yrs younger sister who was very smart and would beat me in Scrabble but she was hard wired to think in terms of solving a problem by playing host to victims rather than address the actual issue. We'd be talking about some crap going on in some foreign land and WTF should be done to fix it and we'd be thinking in terms of solving it and she be suggesting basically "refugees welcome" which was in a way a more direct sure fire way of addressing the issue at hand.

Women do not posses the concept of a nation or individual freedom. They only look at politics through the prism of their own vagina and their role as the perpetual victim.
They are in favour of big government because it is what protects them and it doesn't matter which government it is or if anyone has any freedom or free will to do as they please, all they care about is their rights and a safety net for them first, anything else is not even comprehensible to them.
They never built anything, they never lead a nation, they never pioneered anything, so they don't care about any of these things, all that matters is them as a group - not as individuals, but a protected class; political structure has no intrinsic value to them.

Attached: 4A1DD69500000578-5490453-The_snaps_that_didn_t_make_Instagram_The_busty_brunette_appeared-m-30_1520857898043.jpg (634x712, 189.48K)

Based

I am a femoid. I have Aspergers and was a GATE kid. I've been redpilling both men and women for a loooong time.
Gender is a factor, but I think being a sperg is really the secret sauce... You either become a tranny or a Nazi in the long run, if you're auty. I preferred becoming Hitler to chopping my tits off...
Normies are wired in a way that pushes them to obsessively seek social belonging. Whether you're a male or female, this amounts to living and dying by the status quo.
Thus, to get a normie bitch on the side of nationalism, you need to make it her status quo.

>Thus, to get a normie bitch on the side of nationalism, you need to make it her status quo.
Well fucking said. There's a reason to why during Nazi Germany one of the most advert and strongest supporters were females.

>Do women have different brain compared to men?

Attached: 1629725832881.jpg (1334x694, 529.71K)

>pro hitler
well maybe stop finding men that look up to a wall street funded asset moron

Women do whatever the man they're in love with say.
When roaming free, they're leftioid animals.
When with a leftoid, they're leftoid....
When with a conservative man, most of the time they're healthy and more happy.
They just do what they're told. And THAT is why they want to put women at the heads of state. They are easily manipulated by their emotions and bribes.