"Only White People Can Be Racist"

Just a nice black queen getting the BWC and the nigcels spergout. Why are niggers so racist? Is it due to low IQ like with rednecks?

Attached: 1658018048713.jpg (839x1024, 140.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_taarra_/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be incel
>be nigger
offf, though life.

black men are secretely jealous of her because they want massa to buckbreak them like in the good old times, they are actually seething she is taking the dick instead of them

Same thing happening here instagram.com/_taarra_/?hl=en

Have you ever met a redneck? I guarantee the majority of them are objectively contribute more to society and are better people than 99% of Eurofaggot trash.

All your male bloodlines were erased during the war, you're all basically just disarmed, pre-transition troons now.

>40+ year old black men
>all of their profiles show them with wives/children
Cope

a weird response to the OP.. any chance you are black?

Need I remind you about the website created specifically to document BMWF couples and seethe at them?
Faggots will never live that down.

Attached: 1650316442813.png (600x1799, 519.66K)

Coalfax

wtf is a "bedwinch?"

I wanna marry ellie so bad

Attached: 1645129451956.webm (640x800, 473.39K)

Nah, I'm just tired of talking about negroids and wanted to defend rednecks because they work, have white children, take care of their families, and spit on leftists. I won't have them defamed by the most limp-wristed whites on Earth.

Yeah a website to keep high status whites from picking up the parts of a woman who let Jerome, Daquarius, and E.J. Raw dog creampie her as she larps as a white housewife despite being a ghetto dick lover.

the only thing niggers fear more than a job application is seeing another nigger more successful than they are who isn't a rapper

That guy is not white.

if i had the body of colonel sanders, id be hitting up negro hair salons and cheap clubs constantly

He probably asked her is she wanted some cream in her hot chocolate.

>Silverbacked Hebrew
Naming yourself after a gorilla.
Kek

GET THIS TO DIVESTOR TWITTER NOW

Attached: 1658179339378073.webm (1280x720, 597.31K)

dark skin mutt dates light skinned mutt. who cares? niggers. that's who.

Nah, nigs are the most racist

Damn, she's looking fine af in that dress. Good on her for upgrading. Niggers males on the other hand, make the woman downgrade their lifestyle. So many end up as unkept druggies that live in garbage dumps.

it's not racist to be against race mixing. shut the fuck up

That guy is clearly not white.

>live down a glorious creation so threatening to women it had to be destroyed

The reason mudsharks sperged about being called on it is because they know it's shameful.

Source?