Left: east

Left: east
Right: west

I don't know about you but I want to be part of the West

Attached: 1657549336310.jpg (1200x1200, 175.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dezeen.com/2022/07/14/finnish-sand-battery-solution-renewable-energy-storage-technology-news/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since when the fuck is Finland ‘the west?’

>hav roastie pm
you will get cucked throughout all your live.
i sincerely hope youre a mutt vpn with a cuckold fetish

Slide thread, kill yourself. All fields.

Once you experience life in the west, you become glad your shithole isn't part of it.

right is a roastie, left is a gypsy crypto jew

the minute their thot premier locked them inside so she could go clubbing with chad

since always you ignorant fool

What? Finland is Eastern Europe.

Why? What's wrong with roasting pork then going to a folk festival? Faggot, bet you don't even put paprika on your food

Muh BASED Orban is 2 based for leftist CU.CKs

Once they get a whiff of that bacon, 99% of red blooded males will sprint left in a hurry.
The remaining 1% are faithful sons of Allah and will continue on to the nearest qahwa house.

Well, Northern Europe

I bet this guy was the best in his geography class.

Based

Mommy

Attached: 1657827806461m.jpg (683x1024, 74.68K)

Finland is actually finding solutions to the energy problems.

google.com/amp/s/www.dezeen.com/2022/07/14/finnish-sand-battery-solution-renewable-energy-storage-technology-news/amp/

Attached: polar-night-energy-sand-battery-technology-news_dezeen_2364_hero-1704x959.jpg (1704x959, 225.98K)

Northeastern Europe.
Okay geography whiz, explain to me how countries like Romania and Bulgaria are considered Eastern Europe when they're just as far east as Finland and don't even border Russia like Finland does? I think you're just confusing Slavic languages with geography. It's you who would fail the class.

The statesman on the left is the only true European ruler.
The whore on the right is just a WEF puppet and doesn't make her own decisions.

both are mongols, I see no difference

You should fuck or pay to fuck a woman, not have her as a PM