Time Traveler here AMA

But don't get your hopes up. I'm not from the future. A lot less interesting, I know.

I'm from 1948.
My Lord does this world you live in suck. You can't even fuck one sweet-faced broad without a face tattoo or a ratchet womb. So little sex, so little children.

Nothing anyone says on your televisions is even real, and you people KNOW THIS. THEY know this. The reds did this too, humiliation propaganda and such. It's sad. What do you have to lose by just being radically outspoken, or even carrying a heavy stick?

I didn't nearly bleed out in Ypres while in the corps so that your country could fall to niggers, two-faced politicians, yids, and spineless cowards.
My name was H.C Reynolds, by the time I start posting they'll be destroying my body.

Attached: 1630007234376.jpg (1440x1080, 1018.08K)

i got a bulletproof chuck
YOU GOT A HOLLOW POINT SNEED

TIME TRAVEL HERE
im from 1993 and i took a shit in your locker in highschool

Why would we ask you anything? Anything worth knowing from your age is documented.

>What do you have to lose
I'm starting to suspect every poster who tells people they have nothing to lose is a glownigger.

Attached: questioning.png (1314x1054, 55.04K)

>ratchet
nobody said this in 1984, you zoomer retard

Good. You fought for this. Enjoy it while you can

im from 1789 and braaaaaappppppppp

>Three years too late to warn Hitler
You could of avoided this user.

Attached: Uncle Adolf.jpg (1218x1600, 325.7K)

ratchet is a cringey millennial word.

They didnt have "televisions" in 1948 ...so nice try on the retro lingo zoom fagot

Attached: fales-fag.png (600x419, 135.44K)

I was around in the 80's too. But only for 5 months.
I've been stuck in a lot of places. People speak lots of slang over time. I'm pretty sure some girls were using that in the 60's though.

Sure they did, I never had one then though. I'm talking about now.

Was doing sailing and turpentine shipping work in Sri Lanka in the late 30's and 40's. Skipped the whole war and really only dealt with the Japanese in Lakshadweep sea. I disappeared shortly after the war, most I saw was Greece.

Attached: 1619971776532.jpg (5970x4663, 3.53M)

How does food quality compare? we have much better access to exotic produce/ingredients these days but it's all for naught if 80% of the goodness in the base produce has been stripped away by over processing.

fuck it ill bite.
how have you managed to pull this off? and why did you come to Any Forums? and have you seen the future the after 2022? what are they like?

Was there a gigantic ocean wall in your timeline? Of so, why did we only discover it now?

Also, what did you use to perform time travel?

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
JOSEPH SNEED

Attached: 3fe9467eccd40719db3707ceafaa2725.jpg (764x785, 75.63K)

> bruh im from the past no cap fr this future is not bussin

Food tastes better, but you can tell it's specifically engineered to simply taste as divine as chemically possible. It's probably not nutritious. I try to shop at grocery instead, I get chicken and usually vegetables and sometimes steal beef jerky, everything else is too strange looking to possibly be food. The druggists are no longer worth checking out.

I appeared on 7/19/22 for around 24 hours, used to use Any Forums in 2010 - 2011 when I had a period of more time. My '''ramblings''' on other websites had people directing me to /x, and my opinions on the times then had me sent here.

I don't know how I'm travelling in time.

Gigantic ocean wall? What in the Lord Mary?
Again, I have no idea why I'm just appearing in different places seemingly in the future. I think I died. I drowned, but then I was in the air. I usually appear on streams, more recently it has been city drainage dips.

Attached: 1636301681607.jpg (4298x3165, 2.22M)

Can I come with you? What should I study to make it in life?

>I don't know how I'm travelling in time.
It's called take your meds.

>I don't know how I'm travelling in time.
how do you know they (whoever that is) are destroying your body.

What point is a LARP at this low of effort? I can tell you gave up before your first sentence.

>Timer Traveler
>But don't get your hopes up. I'm not from the future. A lot less interesting, I know.
I'm from York 1066.
How the flying fuck did I end up in something called 'America'

I thought It could be some form of psychosis, but it's so vivid, and it only changes after SO LONG.I just disappear, I fall through the world.
I don't trust the medicines, you shouldn't either.

I don't. I think this is just a tear in the page.
I'm pretty sure I died because I don't age either, every time I appear its like 48' again.

Thanks for talking to me, but I know when I leave before it happens.

Attached: 1625611685226.jpg (1024x741, 154.95K)

You know they didn't speak 'english' in 1066?

> everything else is too strange looking to possibly be food
Frozen produce in particular is susceptible to true abominations that should not be legally marketed as food.

I feel the time has come for me to eat clean, organic meat ideally from small business and farmers but the con to that is cost which means I'd be forced to cut my overall meat consumption by around half which leaves me dangerously open to qualifying as one of those "flexitarian" lot.

That's very fucking funny.
This is not funny. I don't want to see anymore of the future. It's fucking scaring the shit out of me. I'll be in the 2030's in a by and by soon.

What do you have with you at each jump?