Why does the existence of Canada make Americans sneethe?

Why does the existence of Canada make Americans sneethe?

Attached: 2FFB932D-8EC2-48E0-9365-3164E347721D.jpg (268x268, 16.91K)

Canadians are my brothers.

It used to be because their cities were still white, peaceful, and pleasant. Now it's because their government is truly reprehensible.

If it wasn't for this board, and hockey, I would never think of them ever. I don't think I can even go there cause I have a dui from long ago which is fucking stupid.

She was so fucking hot imo

and has held together quite well too I might add, still would for sure

>he was a boy
>she was a girl
Is Avril transphobic?

Agreed. And we have that in common

Canada, like your dying third-world country no one in the entire world gives a single fuck about, is utterly irrelevant also SAGE

Canada is what happens if people like Americans are allowed to live under totally free military protection and away from any natural source of Turd Worlders.

At first it seems great but under the surface they all start dying inside from lack of exercise and lack of healthful stress. Now they have "distress".

They were all "I guess we don't need these guns the Mounties can handle any polar bears, and I guess we don't need freedom of speech no ever says mean things might as well make it The Law to be nice and peaceful, WTF could go wrong?"

i allways wonder if posts like this are bot created. there are actually people out there thinking in this low iq terms? is the degeneration allready this far?
you have nothing to say, so you talk about the existense of canada?
what the fuck is wrong with people?

Omg imagine draining your balls into her poop chute

It's funny that so many Americans don't realize that all their Military does is the Cabal's dirty work

>BOO for kikes
>full of pushovers
>boring
hmmmm. i wonder

>Why does the existence of Canada make Americans sneethe?
I don't think it does.
most burgoys like to callout peoples country if there's a disagreement,
I do it from time to time, can't blame them. :P

the thing is, canadia and burgerland share 3 time zones,
that makes it very convenient for both countries residents to chat with each other.
and also disagree with each other.

Attached: 1657672436629.png (637x741, 404.36K)

Have you ever had to wear a really lame, retarded hat for an extended period of time?

Attached: canada enters the thread.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

>you will never be her sk8r boi

Attached: 1c9.jpg (500x332, 59.34K)

this, we have nothing against them expect for being the worst and best posters in Any Forums

Why you always gotta make things so complicated.

U be bros with ontario leafs. See how that goes. May as well bro down with calcutta

Back then I thought it was bad with N-Sync, Backstreet boys, Avril, Britney Spears. Man what I'd give to go back compared to today's tranny clown world.

I used to respect canada. Now you're a bunch of communist faggots being cucked by baby castro

The existence of what?

They are completely irrelevant. If canada just magically disappeared from the plant, nobody would even notice.

Avril Lavigne looks like my first Tru love, Lavigne is prettier, maybe it's the make up, ironically her name was April , she could throw that haunting look as well

I love Canadians as people. I feel bad for them as people because their government is shit.

If I could go back to those days it would literally be like ecstasy
Pure joy

your first true love was a man and you're gay

canada hasn't existed for a few years
soon it will fall into myth

>muh happy days of pop music!
lol

Because they're Europe lite. Every IRL Canadian I've met acts like they know fuckin' everything about my country and it's political situation. They think that I'm just some stupid belligerent redneck American, and I just don't understand that if we give free healthcare to everybody then everything will fix itself.

Attached: thread number is 63198864.jpg (1200x1000, 422.18K)

What? Canadians are great, much better American Territory than Puerto Rico.

It doesn't, we just like to make fun of them for being off-brand America.

Yes. And still has a tight body

We unironically don't think about them at all. The most exposure I've ever gotten to Canadians is on Any Forums, there's an inordinate amount of them here in contrast with their relatively small population.
Yeah Canadian border laws are bizarre. They'll let endless waves of unverifiable 3rd worlders flood into their cities but someone from their next door neighbor with a misdemeanor from 10 years ago is banned forever. Truly clown world-tier.

Attached: 1616159436209.jpg (333x400, 43.49K)

It doesn’t. Canadians by and large are our nerdy outdoorsy brothers. Did you forget your memeflag gypsy jew?

Attached: BABB98B5-3DA8-46CA-8F83-F305DA49A0FF.jpg (815x969, 507.47K)

Canada? Hahahahahahaha