What is going on?

Any Forums said climate change ain't real

Attached: Untitled.jpg (884x772, 218.13K)

My god euro cucks are pathetic.

twice as many as covid 19

this is like the 30th thread in the last hour with the extact same wording.

They don't have AC

>heat wave kills 1100
>covid deaths mysteriously down

Why would I care about some Arabs dying?

Climate change is real, but not for the reasons you think it is, and none of your stupid "reasons" can fix it.
>T4G888

yes, damaged hearts and heat, rabbi you are jeweler

Will they blame extreme cold next for deaths?

reducing emissions allowed more intense sunlight through our atmosphere
global warming hoaxers are part of the world desertification cult going back thousands of years known as the hebrews

lmao look at this fucking idiot sitting out in the direct sun pouring water over his head instead of using the fucking water fountain right behind him.

Also he should be fucking drinking it, what a fucking nonce lol he deserves to die

>sitting in front of fountain

>pouring his drinking water over his head

>lmao.

Portughouls are fucking stupid.

I live in the Mojave desert, it gets up to 120F every year. I did have to learn how to adjust and properly hydrate when I moved here from Venice Beach. But it's liveable. And in truth, we lose old people every year in the summer. But the same happens in the winter as well.

As always, my Britbong friend, the White Man's Burden requires us to tell these savages how to survive.

spbp

Poring cold water on yourself like that can cause more harm than not.

Attached: SHILL.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

>temperatures no different than they've been overall on other years
>mass deaths every day
>it's not the vax goyim it's the heat

>What is going on?
Likely 1,100 elderly. People shove elderly into retirement homes and forget about 'em. They are very sensitive to heat.

>heat wave
>40C
pussies

if youre a faggot nigger who cant take sudden cooling
if you cant polar dive youre not white

think they chlorinate those fountains?
I bet they're disgusting cesspools of bacteria and protozoa

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

>vaxxies get their veins clogged due to thickened blood in the summer
>vaxxies get fever and become bedridden once autumn comes

It's as if those who created the vax calculated everything, even climate. It's not a die off, it's a methodical population control

Attached: 1650690464116.jpg (288x288, 13.28K)

They need to wear their mask and get vaccinated against the heat. Its the only way.

Shills are out in full force. They are trying to push climate change stuff a lot more since everything else they are doing (economy, LGBTQ stuff) is wildly unpopular to the average citizen in the US. Midterms are coming up.

It’s literally a new record temp ya syrup queen

Of all the fake articles written by bots, this one is the most fake.

>nature pruning the weak
good, basedfags can't cope with heat and I rejoice at that fact

Attached: 1651238431130.jpg (508x504, 76.54K)

It's truly hilarious how so many people are like "evolution has enabled us to survive the harshest conditions for billions of years" and now they're like "OMG THE SUN IS HOT AND THERE'S A FLU WERE NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS IS THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE"

Its called summer

Idc I'm selling fashion ziploc bags so europussies dont have to worry about their precious cellular telephone everytime they need to soak themselves.

The vaccines made it real