I dont care about white people anymore

..sorry guys but its just impossible to care at this point. You are such fucking cucked golems that continuing to be on your side is just not an option for me, its a lost cause.

Honestly at a certain point, an organism that refuses to lift a fucking finger in self-preservation doesnt deserve to live.

But its *beyond* that, not only will you not show a DROP of self-preservation, but whites are in a sprint to drag themselves and the rest of us into a literal kike demonworld.

Whites are the only things holding this shitshow together. They are the animators of the corpse, taking pride in being abused every second of every day to make the hollowed husk seem almost lifelike. It's a fools errand and they take massive pride in the folly.

I cant stomach any longer you whites dancing around the skinsuit of this sick society so your pedophile kike masters have an easy & smooth time genociding your race and dragging humanity into a prison planet.

I'm washing my hands of you. You whites need some seriously self-reflection

Attached: 1657787117015.webm (1920x1080, 708.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q&ab_channel=michaeljacksonVEVO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q&ab_channel=michaeljacksonVEVO

>Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/[1]) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice[2][3] nanostructure.[4] The name is derived from "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon contains numerous double bonds.

GRAPHENE KILLS THREADS.

Attached: informecampra.jpg (3304x5066, 2.67M)

Ok, later

Been there felt like that. Take a break from this Baird and política for a year and improve yourself, further your career, or start getting an education for an important job (medicine). Come back after you’ve done that and your perspective will change

Attached: ABC34DE2-3030-4A27-A998-72E77C79BF25.jpg (1164x1136, 166.15K)

Is that anime worth watching, the dark elf is cute?

Be real even if we were reduced to infants and slaves you can't actually hate us. Only yourself for missing out on the white lived experience.

Attached: 1613924332418.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Oh boy, we lost another shitskin.

>1 post by this id
>reddit spacing
Slide thread. Go back predditor
sage

Attached: preddit.png (2768x702, 241.42K)

I dont hate you, Im just done caring about your genocide, you dont deserve to survive at this point.

nigger you posted tranime, that invalidates anything you could have possibly said afterword, kill yourself.

Anime website dumb faggot

Anime is a sign that you are a fag. Not every person that watches anime is a raging faggot, but most are.

This won't be solved with ballots and protests. It can only be solved with bullets, bombs, and blood. Anime is an indicator that you can't do what needs to be done.

>'anime is for fags'
>namefags on an explicitly weeb website

Kill yourself retard.

>posting anime
Of course you don't care about white people. White people don't watch degenerate pedophile shit.

It's not a good sign, I don't know you personally. It's possible you watch anime but are still willing to fight in a total war against the system. Statistically more people that don't watch anime would be more willing to fire a rocket at a tank than those that watch tranime.
>explicitly weeb website
Most of Any Forums is useless. The people here are a non-factor for success. Normal people that don't use this website are actually more valuable in the struggle.

You have to understand, most people have NO idea of what's really going on, not even regular jews. Only the guys at the top, and us internet autists do.
They feed us processed garbage, they poison our minds with TV and mass media, they put chemicals in our water. That's how they keep us docile and tolerant.
This applies to every race, but especially whites, the jew is using 3rd world migration as a weapon to genocide the European people. They fuel migration and refugees by destroying 3rd world countries with wars that they (the american government and israel) started.
The ultimate enemy of white people is not the jew itself, but the American government and all of its institutions, only after white americans take up their guns and burn everything to the ground will this nightmare stop. And we will be able to murder jews in the streets without any legal repercussions, like in the good old days.

You are on an anime website, this place wouldn't exist if moot wasn't a weeb.

Is that you Emi?

go back to dvach normalfag

>I don't care about white people anymore

Attached: i-don't-think-about-you-at-all.jpg (1438x810, 92.69K)

I've been here on and off since 2006 my dudes. I used to watch anime too. I've evolved and come to some interesting conclusions with time.
There's like 10+ specialized anime and weeb boards now. Don't bring this here, it looks stupid.

> doesnt care about white people

So you moved to the suburbs, we get it.