WHAT IF POLITICS IS COMPLETE NONSENSE to keep you separated and angry?

What if…..
this politic bad…. this politic good…. this law controversial….this law must be…… this politican did this….. this country represantive said this…..left vs right…. scandals….happenings…

I dont know bros…. it doesnt have more meaning to me than a shit of a hedgehog laying on the side of the road on a warm sunny day.

Nothing brings a desire to help another human more than a view of a adult man angry watching news being very engaged in whatever political circus he is currently on.

Leave all of this goverment, big pharma, fast-food, media, illusions, big brands, fake-science, politics bullshit behind…

I am much more happy since I started spending time in nature, crafting and creating new things, helping people close to me, exercising everyday, fasting sometimes, exploring parks and forests while exercising and holding real relations with many many people instead of only being in the net.

Leave this cage and go fucking create something, build something, help yourself, its really that easy. You just need to cut the bullshit off your life. Live like you really feel is right. Not like you was told to live.

THINK for a second. With how many things exactly goverment and politics and media were lying? almost everything?

You wont find truth in the media or politics, you will find distraction and anger.

Find answers in yourself, listen to yourself, be alone for some time, listen to your own thoughts and realise how they pass by, they are visitors. You choose which one you let inside and which one you let go. I trust messages and feelings in my dreams more than I do news and politics.

You can literally make yourself prettier with your thoughts. You can control the way you look and act. And I think I dont have to explain which emotions promote ugliness and which emotions enchance the beauty of a human.

Attached: 43C94C30-757A-42FC-BAC8-D7DA44BA521B.jpg (750x921, 222.36K)

Follow your intuition. Listen to your heart and mind wisely. Control your anger and frustration. You are capable of anything. Anything you can imagine - you can create. There is no limits. The only limits are mental and created by years of fake programming by the system. People are waking up.

Trust yourself & nature - there is nothing you can’t do. You are creator. More love less hate.

You can literally do everything.

You are capable of ANYTHING. You can create EVERYTHING. You are divine being that is able to change its circumstances by changing your mindset. They want us to believe we are meaningless bunch of evolution accidents on a random ball of water in a fake space and our life is meaningless. Freaks of nature

Be kind to people, create communites, try to grown your own food, If we could unite we could build amazing structures with natural resources. There is enough food to feed everyone, sun is more good than harmful. Dont believe the lies of evil parasites.

You are part of this incredibly complex construction just like leaves are part of a tree and waves are part of a ocean. You perfectly belong here and you are here for a purpose.

Attached: C619F503-4A69-48DA-AF9B-88FC8458FD26.jpg (750x737, 95.91K)

TL:DR ; What if the entire system is contstructed on lies and illusions and fake debts and fake money?
All we need is love, all we need is ourselves. No need for leaders, presidents, ceasars, kings and gurus. No need for any authority.

Keep that in mind when the entire world will get free and they gonna use their last chance which will be advanced technology holograms of out-of-this-world being that wants to help us organise the new world without presidents and goverments.
We dont need it. Be prepared for the biggest of illusions, you have god on your side. The battle is never easy, sometimes incredibly hard, that makes the victory even sweeter.

We gonna change the world, brothers.

Attached: A02D50ED-C759-4914-A49A-C8DE2C27BB67.jpg (750x750, 99.87K)

Attached: E3E5F078-3DEB-446B-9EF9-62E7CEFAD671.jpg (1024x1000, 121.15K)

What if you're a faggot?

you're 100% right. thank you for your posts.

Attached: istockphoto-1276478597-170667a.jpg (520x332, 63.58K)

Thank you user
Thank you for your post and the fact that you took the time to make it

Attached: 0D624CB4-6CF2-4290-A4AD-4C6F55EFAD9F.png (510x723, 319.06K)

>WHAT IF POLITICS IS COMPLETE NONSENSE to keep you separated and angry?
That's exactly what it is.

There's a brainhacking conspiracy in at least the USA. I fell afoul of it after my childhood political longings were destroyed by sexual exploitation.

I was deemed a potential rapist or murdered, Psychopass-style, instead of being treated like someone whose "friends" had wanted nothing but sex while secretly hating them. On every MUCK after Alfandria, I was just a sex object without nonsexual roleplay, and my constant complaints (pain, stress, exhaustion) were never treated as real complaints. Every untoward behavior was treated as lust; NEVER as aversion.

I couldn't get much nonsexual roleplay. Askel even told me that "everyone" was just cybering with their cliques and not really roleplaying, giving me the impression that such was all I would ever get.

I had almost no friends offline, despite what the people who stalked me to find "my childhood friends" found. Playing Super Smash Brothers didn't endear me to people I knew in public school, as the impression I had of people from public school was mostly that they were violently untrustworthy!

America has a Psychopass system, and yet it consistently fails to catch actual killers, while persistently and unyieldingly targeting innocents who fell afoul of the wrong people. It is a corrupt and incompetent system!

Thank you brothers. Thank your for appearing here. Wishing you a wonderful journey in your life.

Thank you for taking your time to bump

Attached: 95BED5BC-5FE7-4F08-806E-BBF8EB7D1566.gif (112x112, 100.01K)

try mushrooms they will help

Attached: 9835F74A-07CA-4C4E-82F6-BFB470F80738.jpg (2560x2560, 258.67K)

Bump this wholesome ideation

Attached: FB_IMG_1656397289576.jpg (480x634, 33.96K)

Here for the good vibes

Have another bump because /pol needs threads like this the most

Attached: AEA1FEA0-570D-42C8-97D7-F793AF99F1BA.jpg (996x1024, 85.9K)

This cannot happen if white people go extinct. Sorry man, white people are the only ones who give a damn about this "peace and love" hippy dippy shit. I've got one shot at this life, and I'll be damned if white people go extinct in it.

Attached: ZomboMeme 07062022220454.jpg (1024x1024, 315.23K)

Thanks, user. Been feeling this way for a while, it’s nice to see it phrased so well

bump good wolf

Thank you guys for coming to bring this message of peace and love. I too believe in open borders and anti-racist activities. People really should not care about social issues that define their lives. I suggest all of us based individuals leave this site forever and never come back. Good riddence to this toxic and venomous ideological pit.

we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1623487456470.jpg (761x563, 33.82K)

Attached: Jew Types.png (1278x1380, 2.36M)

>You are capable of ANYTHING. You can create EVERYTHING.

not without nofap, anti-estrogens, dopamine agonists, and shit ton of supplements

There’s a time to be mean.
But not to frens.

We are going to?
It's already done ;)
Maintain course and speed.

Woah would yu look at this scumbag? Trying to blame people different from him because ihe doesn't like the policy he heimself voted for! I suggest you read the inspiring words of the OP again and see that you are far outnumbered by your peers. Your hateful cave-man ideology will never be accepted here.

Can't mate
Gotta keep an eye on the rich kids
And present alternatives to this bot and shill driven hatred
And it's raspberry season too

Attached: IMG_20220717_221726.jpg (2448x3264, 2.14M)

Wow. Poles really are the dogshit of this board

haha we do be like that