If jews are so bad, why are they winning? doesn't it mean they are the best race?

if jews are so bad, why are they winning? doesn't it mean they are the best race?

Attached: bingo.jpg (845x920, 173.67K)

Roll

jews are based. they provide all the lessons on how a person and group can survive and thrive. nothing but respect for them as a people and religion

roll

Was The Empire bad because it was less organized and less dedicated to a cause? No, The Empire was more organized and dedicated than everyone else. Jews are focused evil, both dedicated to their causes (almost always promoting degeneracy) and organized. You don't need numbers when you've infiltrated every branch of government and every corporation and position of power. They ARE the ruling class.
Heads on pikes

Roll 88

I hate jews

Gib 66

Rolando

No they are the best at cheating.

Roll

>he thinks there is honor in war and conquer
kek, Eva is mine!

Bacteria are based and superior because they fight your ass your entire life, then eventually die and they feast on your whole body until there's nothing left! See! The bacteria always win! They are superior and effectively immortal too! Tiny microscopic jews!

I ain't got 9 lies so give me 55

Gimme blue milkies

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

Help, my child was kicked out of 109 schools.
Why are the teachers treatin him like this?

>live in such a state of fear you have to lie about who you are
>be so neurotic you believe any criticism is "anti-semitism"
>believe "anti-semitism" isnt just smarter people than you recognizing how awful you are, its literally pattern recognition
>be stupid enough to fail 100+ times and still repeat the same shit that gets you killed/exiled

Yeah, winning...

Rachel Weisz is based as hell.

the bacterias would fight you less if you washed your ass from time to time, amerishat

Attached: 4109.jpg (600x375, 77.66K)

>NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO why aren't they playing my imaginary rules!? muh war is honorable, we totally melee 1v1 the whole ww2, save Ackdofl, I'm going insane AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!