CLIMATE CHANGE IS A CAPITALIST CRISIS!

Care to debate this indisputable FACT, friendos?

twitter.com/zarahsultana/status/1549454751162634241

Attached: CEFD2B69-8A56-4A8C-9161-BE1622B28C82.jpg (828x875, 291.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itep.org/fortune-500-companies-hold-a-record-26-trillion-offshore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are ameriorcs so enamored with defending faceless multinational corporations?

LOCATE THE TOP EMISSIONS PRODUCING PLANTS ON A MAP

WHICH COUNTRY ARE THEY IN

WANT TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
NUKE CHINA

Attached: China2011_3.jpg (711x718, 52.31K)

these companies aren't manufacturing stuff for themselves, cut the emissions and watch the standards of living plummet

Well if it's just 100 companies, then governments could annex/seize them and nobody would complain about climate or emissions any more?

OH NO 40C WHAT THE HELL WILL YOU DO
>looks outside
>41C
ahh a cool day here

this
>just 100 companies
therefore you must drive a shitbox EV and eat bugs

i automatically tune out anyone who says capitalist or capitalism. they are always faggots who grew up with nothing but first world problems

Everything is a capitalist crisis under post modern leftism.
The very essence of society is suffering because of capitalist crisis, per their mantra, their religion of sorts around Marxist inspiration.
Hell, Marxism was early Post Modernism.
Did you know the academics specifically invented 'accelerationism' as a term of rebellion against a capitalist system?
Inventing words that should apply universally and applying them to one specific thing in their base use or definition, that's a sign you think that is everything.
And everything is nothing, so like climate change it's everything. Because climate change is whatever's convenient at the time to describe it as this unquantifiable, mistifying threat, the new 'nuclear holocaust' that justifies world private and public intervention.

Yes, but none of this would have any effect if they didn't have so much ability to push their narratives. And they can only achieve this because of the complicity of the media. Why is the media always on the side of these people? It's not because the media is on the side of truth, otherwise we wouldn't see support for things that are offensively contrary to the truth (such as men being considered women and vice versa).
That GAB guy had the right idea. If you want to fight these guys, you need to build your media platform and make it immune to all their power (as far as I know, he has had all means of funding sabotaged, but apparently he is making progress).

NO, it’s not ze companies. IT’S YOU, ENTER ZE POD AND EAT ZE BUGS NOW GOYCATTLE.

Attached: 44FCB5B5-E770-4709-B326-CCB5633D745D.jpg (1000x865, 133.94K)

>100 companies are responsible for 71% of global emissions
Then why the fuck is the government trying to tax me, make me eat the bugs and charging me out the ass to drive my car

Attached: 145336355464.jpg (209x241, 13.59K)

how many of those companies are ran by jews?
how many of those companies are owned by jews?
how many jews sit on the boards of those companies?

how come when stuff is evil, you aren't allowed to mention the race?

"record breaking 40 c"
Any evidence for this claim ?
That's what I thought .

Unchecked libertarian capitalism is actually a threat to society. We should have gone nuclear decades ago, but the profits weren't there.

Which Chinese companies and factories would they be?

It's true. Privately owned and publically traded coal power plants emit carbon pollution. Government owned coal power plants emit rainbows and sunshine. It's settled science.

Attached: 1653936320152.jpg (640x640, 31.47K)

My guess would be that is somewhat a cold war aftereffect. They fear being associated with communism so much that it is far more safe to defend any capitalist extreme.

>derp derp
Okey retard.

It's not like that.
Faceless multinational corporations are trying to destroy governments and countries. US government is occupied and bought for by corporations.

>Then why is the government trying to tax me
Because it's extremely easy to hide billions offshore, in offshore banks , when you can hire attorneys.
Since there are literally TRILLIONS offshore, you can't really tax those companies as they easily hide their wealth, or worst case move (or usually do accounting and legal shenanigans).

But you don't move anywhere. You they can tax.

>Fortune 500 Companies Hold a Record $2.6 Trillion Offshore
itep.org/fortune-500-companies-hold-a-record-26-trillion-offshore/

Easily double this now.

One of the things Trump you all hated was doing was bringing offshore $$$ billions into the country.

>One of the things Trump you all hated was doing was bringing offshore $$$ billions into the country.
How?

387474070 (faggot op)
>Care to debate this indisputable FACT, friendos?
YWNBAW the rope is in aisle 9

Attached: 1656475511118.jpg (628x628, 43.45K)

I support capitalism so rats like this can burn in hell.

What if someone were to hold a knife to her throat and tell her to stop this nonsense before it’s too late for her?

gee, i wonder why it's 40 fucking degrees in the UK. you have southerly flow from the surface well into the stratosphere (which warms with height unlike the troposphere)

Attached: 20220719_12Z_NOTTINGHAM-WATNALL.jpg (645x655, 222.54K)

you have an upper level low thats slamming the UK and northern france with the dry saharan heat. its summertime brother.

Attached: europe_wv.22.jpg (637x446, 70.52K)

She's going after jews ironically?
Laws don't change the weather but they will keep trying to convince goyim higher taxes means no heatwaves.