EVERY DOCTOR THAT WORE A MASK IS A FRAUD

EVERY DOCTOR THAT WORE A MASK IS A FRAUD

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-153303~2.png (720x944, 497.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c&ab_channel=BlueOysterCultVEVO
rationalground.com/dangerous-pathogens-found-on-childrens-face-masks/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33110587/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was written on the box, innit?

YOU GONNA BURN BABY.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c&ab_channel=BlueOysterCultVEVO

Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/[1]) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice[2][3] nanostructure.[4] The name is derived from "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon contains numerous double bonds.

GRAPHENE KILLS THREADS, TRY IT.

Attached: 1658206154053162.png (754x850, 94.9K)

Every doctor that has ever worn a mask in their entire life is a fraud.

Yeah but aren't those covid viruses inside water droplets and those are caught by masks?
I mean a surgeon wears a mask so he doesn't spit into your open torso when he speaks.
I don't know how large water droplets are compared to smoke particles though.

Shut up stupid nigger you don't know how masks works. You don't get viruses directly faggot, you get virus infected fluids.
Go to facebook moron.

>EVERY DOCTOR THAT WORE A MASK IS A FRAUD
Indeed

Attached: masks.jpg (1107x751, 196.86K)

Droplet myth was debunked first year in, when we learned covid is airborne and not just waterborne.

Every doctor IS a fraud. Only Allah can cure you.

It ranges due to aerosolization. But generally no. Throw a bucket of water at a fence and let me know how it works out.

Your common sense has no power here user.

Attached: 1657874585379.jpg (649x957, 305.26K)

Depends on the fence.

don't care
still wearing
still fucking your mom

A mesh link fence, similar to how textiles work. Don't play stupid

Or just look at how a spray nozzle works if analogies are hard on your autism. Theres a fine metal mesh on them

Cloth masks were never really recommended except during the start of the pandemic. N95 masks worn during Christmas travel during coronavirus flu season make sense.

Wearing 2 masks in the middle of summer and injecting your 5 year old in the middle of summer for a virus that largely has negative effects within a specific season and largely has negative effects on the elderly is...just...clown world.

Knowledge about mask-induced pneumonia was memoryholed after Spanish-Flu pandemic. Even Faultci wrote article about it.

Wear mask,
develop bacterial pneumonia
rationalground.com/dangerous-pathogens-found-on-childrens-face-masks/

No, thank you for asking though

The droplets are spit, or spatum, that happened to contain many types of bacteria and viruses.

You see, COVID is an airborne virus, floating around in a 27' radius for up to 6 hours.

After the Jews and Chinese stole all of our n95s, which unironically would have helped _IF_ the virus was real, which it's not, the stores panic bought a bunch of larp masks to sell in February and March 2020.
The government original annoyed the cuck masks were no good but backpedaled soon after to stop people from openly lynching Jews and Chinese in the street.
The "droplet" meme was started to sell the inventory CEOS panic bought, that would otherwise have to have been destroyed, ie drug out back and burned, which they didn't want to do because they all bought literally billions and millions of dollars worth.

>airborne
come on, muttbro
i didnt get vaxxed, didnt wear masks and i only got the virus once, in 2020
i bet i just got naturally immune but its still 2 years ago and i havent gotten sick since then
thinking about it, i havent gotten sick from anything, if the coof was airborne, everybody would have gotten it at least two times by now

And here's the kicker, the masks actually make it worse.
The masks direct unfiltered air upwards and backwards, putting it at a height taller than store aisles
And the spit droplets you asked about are not permanently caught, the spit dries out and aerosolized the virus which blows on through as if the mask wasn't even there, literally increasing the viral load deposited into the air.

Masks aren't protecting you from the virus,
BUT you can still catch a bacterial pneumonia from bacteria growing on the wet surface of your cuckmuzzle and make your condition even worse!
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33110587/

Attached: pneumonia.png (728x240, 58.09K)

Maskers aren't Human. Simple as.

My brother in law toured with Blue Oyster Cult as their electrical and lights engineer. Awesome times!

>Yeah but aren't those covid viruses inside water droplets and those are caught by masks?
UUUUUGHHHH!!!!! I'm debooonking!

Attached: areosol.png (698x403, 131.19K)

Imagine being this fucking stupid, lol. Here's a simple science experiment for you to try, eat beaner food, rip noxious fart, smell it through the mask? if so they are fucking useless.

Attached: 1625163537822.jpg (640x789, 39.1K)

Attached: OP.gif (352x240, 707.56K)

That water hits the mask and then evaporates into smaller particles as you exhale hot breathe across the fibers. If the guy working on you is sick during surgery he shouldn't be there imo.

>Maskers aren't Human. Simple as.
This ^^^^^

Abuse of a corpse is a crime sir

>Every doctor...is a fraud.
yes

>airborne
Yeah as droplets that can hang in the air for hours. Not that I advocate for surgical mask use and certainly not for longer than 30 minutes tops as it is not only useless at that point( not all that useful before either) but releases microplastics which you breath in and the older the mask more microplastics get released.

lul I totally forgot about the double mask insanity. That got memory holed.

You are right

>Within 10 years
>10-20 years
>20 years after our first landing
>...If a mathematically impossible thing happens
This fucking guy

Attached: 1658190005386309.jpg (512x564, 41.1K)