There are people here that unironically have social media and netflix and spotify subscriptions

Go ahead and post your cope user. Tell us why its different for you or why your use for it is better.

Attached: 1642080281119.png (422x420, 89.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c&ab_channel=BlueOysterCultVEVO
www1.moviesjoy.sc/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU MESSED WITH OGS, YOU MESSED WITH HIGHER POWERS. LETS PLAY THEN SHILLS.

Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/[1]) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice[2][3] nanostructure.[4] The name is derived from "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon contains numerous double bonds.

GRAPHENE KILLS THREADS, TRY IT.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c&ab_channel=BlueOysterCultVEVO

Attached: iot2.jpg (3448x3304, 2.79M)

I'm not reading all that.

I'm happy for you though

Or sorry about what happened

I only have amazon prime, does that count ?

Yes you're giving your money away to the evilest company in the world

I read books, disassemble electronics, garden and grow plants for both aesthetic value and healthy foods, and practice amateur chemistry.

The last movie I saw was Back to the Future and that was months ago on a CD.

Basically the same except I don't disassemble electronics but I hunt and fish. Only tv shows and movies i watch is from torrents. I have internet access, gas, electric, water bill and my mortgage. Thats it. I buy junker cars. I hunt and fish and garden. There is literally no point in buying any of this shit. The average american is subsribing their life away, its very sad. They're being conditioned to think they need these things

All I have is spotify. Suck on my balls i like music while I work and I like finding new music without trying. You flabby neet faggot.

I'm not neet you fool I literally own a home. Why don't you just use youtube or the radio? There is no music worth listening to after 2008ish anyway

>pays for music
>uses an "app" bc cant into vlc
>leaf
pottery.

I have a 12 month Hulu sub for a dollar a month, gonna cancel it unless they renew the deal though.

>Everybody else does it man so what's the difference

Wouldn't it be funny if goys were just honest and said.

"It's because I'm a big piece of shit that doesn't want to live without consuming media, and my morals are nonexistent"

My mother has family subs for most of them so I don't pay a cent. There's my cope.

Attached: 8093185(1).png (222x222, 53.92K)

kek

I would respect the ones that did

I only pay for discovery plus because I can't stop watching haunted hospital shows

I like music, you're a fag.

I smoke Marlboro, you smoke cock

I for one enjoy Spotify and welcome Neil Young's music back

>YouTube
>radio

JUST LISTEN TO THESE ADS GOY

you fucking kike boomer

>spotify only has new music

I have sling and pandora

Attached: 1655420985096.jpg (320x412, 21.38K)

I don't know what spotify has I have never subscribed to a music service and never will. If its not free I don't listen. Between youtube, torrents, and the radio I can always find some sort of media to listen to, whether it be a podcast or a song

I'm 33 and not jewish. I'm just cheap

huh?

Don't have it. Don't want it. All I need is Any Forums

I have Netflix and Paramount due to TMobile
I have HBO Go for free due to coupons
And Hulu 1 dollar a month

Lol

>Go ahead and post your cope user
I don't have social media but I do unironically pay for YouTube premium. Stay mad

Attached: 1656085353187.gif (322x242, 1.51M)

>
muh only have sub to compound peedia,
muh only waanna kill self most of my time.

plex, linux, a vpn, utorrent, qtorrent, bittorrent, www1.moviesjoy.sc/, youtube, and some books which are free if you know where to find them (hint, its a library)

It really makes me sad to see so many anons that are pissing away their money everywhere

I bet you're dumb enough to think you made a good point here

ur a faggot

I don't even know what Sling is but its a waste of $

see this is why ur gay

What’s wrong with playing a Bach or Chopin while I’m in the workshop?

Ever since I stopped watching TV and movies my life has changed remarkably for the better.
Take a 6 month break from this cuck media and then it's almost impossible to sit through a 20 minute episode of Netflix goyslop.
My wife asks me to sit down and watch a show with her:
>hard working female lead in male dominated field
>an older white man enters the scene
I immediately point out he is the villain and is going to belittle her despite her hard work.
>exactly that happens
>user how did you know? Did you look this up?! Stop spoiling the show!
>another show with a black woman who is with a white husband, he is attentive and caring
>I call immediately that he must be disloyal lying+cheating and stop watching
>user u spoiled the TWIST!
I explained to her that TV and movies are just vessels for delivering the modern message. She dismissed it at first. Now she can't watch TV either.
Easiest red pill. Once someone is aware of the fact that they are watching propaganda it becomes intolerable.