ATF GOING DOOR TO DOOR TO VERIFY GUN PURCHASES

ATF is finally tackling the gun violence problem plaguing America by going door to door in some of the most violent cities and neighborhoods looking for illegal guns and straw purchases. Just kidding, they're in the suburbs of Delaware checking up on all the gun violence and gun crime.

armedamericannews.org/video-atf-conducts-surprise-firearm-inspection-at-mans-home-without-search-warrant/

Attached: 1658254062983394.png (591x494, 230.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFE9Yl2X57A&feature=emb_title
youtube.com/watch?v=sv0iN5J-9mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they know you are sheep that won't use guns on them, more guns than people and not a single shot fired at the ones that should be shot

go ahead, open my door, its not like covered in tannerite

Watched the video

It's clear the trooper and ATF felt scummy and they just had to BS admin work they were required to do, but they still ought resign if that's how they feel. But if it were me I'd give them a phone number to an attorney.

Time for all the copeservatives to start talking about how this would never happen in their town.

Forgot to post the video
youtube.com/watch?v=OFE9Yl2X57A&feature=emb_title

Attached: ATFMemphisChicago.jpg (1280x720, 100.85K)

How much does one of them cost?

Make sure they don’t see your dog if you encounter them.

Attached: 346C5F28-6C6B-4442-8898-94BC29897D32.jpg (613x480, 59.26K)

And the fucking idiot gave in and gave them exactly what they wanted.

They had no probable cause at all. He should have told them no.

Wait we ready had this thread

This. If they don’t have a warrant then don’t talk to them, and only talk when you have a lawyer by your side.

not my problem.

Attached: 1658104966860737.jpg (397x261, 21.89K)

My bjj gym has cops that train and I could hold any of them down and rape them, even the one that’s 100 lbs heavier than me

they aren't supposed to have info on who owns guns other than nfa related items

Call the county sherriff and have them verify for you that the people at your house are actually ATF. Say they are acting threateningly and potentially illegally.

This will waste a couple hours of the ATFs time and if you have a pro gun sheriff, put their department on notice about this bullshit.

I'm so fucking tired. I wish the entire world would just fuck right off.

Attached: 1657739668942.jpg (500x747, 63.17K)

No warrant no entry, Officer Unconstitutional.

Attached: 1658257067842.jpg (490x474, 148.87K)

They will run out of people to mess with once enough people realize that airguns and electro-magnetic guns are more powerful than powder actuated weapons, are easy to make and are not regulated.

Attached: 1657858276243.png (760x504, 84.95K)

>show me your guns
>"just a moment need to take them"
>go for a grenade
>Pull the pin out, throw it at them from the window or something.
>all 3 are done for
>police comes
>tell them they wanted to see your weapons for some reason, one of the officers wasn't careful and armed the nade.
>you were really lucky to be behind the wall and survive
>fill a law suit for over few millions because they endangered your life with improper weapon handling.
>most likely win because no witnesses, 3 dead, house fucked up from front.
>enjoy free money and ATF fucking off eternally.

Could this be avoided by just purchasing one at a time so the ATF doesn;t get the multi gun sales record?

I'm going to buy ATF and POLICE patches for my Kit.
I wonder how they are going to react when I wear my fake patches too.

but why should anyone need to?
Anyways, I saw recently that federal agents have been conducting "audits" all over the country so I have to wonder if this is them investigating the individual or the FFL that transferred/sold them.
They're in the wrong in either event but the timing is interesting

>public defender
ftfy bro, i cant afford an (((attorney)))

yeah, CHINA gets to chirp about people being government compliant cattle, LOL, don't you have a shanghai high rise to leap out of?

contact any prominent gun rights org that isn't the NRA and ask for referrals.

a grenade is not going to kill 3 people standing a few feet apart bozo

I held an FFL for a while.
You would be amazed at just how fucked up all this background bullshit is.
I was hounded about a bad sale made on the opposite end of the state from me.
I was literally told to provide proof of the gun sale or face criminal charges myself.
I did promptly laugh at them, more than once when the threatening letters came to me.
How can I prove I didn't do something?
Turns out the FFL number was off by a digit or something. The lazy fucks couldn't be bothered to double check their "intel".
Feel good about these fuckstains wearing federal badges doing a no knock on you?

A grenades minimum lethal radius is 5 meters, up to 20

Not immediately.
They will bleed out however.
Just hang tight for a few minutes.

>public pretender

ftfy bro, enjoy your new accomodations

Attached: cell2.jpg (634x476, 38.23K)

It's why I suspect that this may be them trying to audit a specific FFL.
>Just show us one
>We don't suspect YOU of any wrong doing
So who did they suspect then? Or were they just trying to prevent them from lawyering up?
The timing right now makes the FFL route seem likely to me. They're having a public spat with the Missouri AG who has told them to fuck off with their audits.

no civil war for you yerrow dicklet.

nice try but in counterstrike i stood right on top of a grenade and didn't die, retard

No search warrant means the proper response is "I want to speak with my lawyer" and they will immediately walk away.
Any Forums needs to learn the jewish tricks.

>Not only willingly allows his guns to be inspected with no fuss, offers them even more to look at
The absolute state of conservatives

I really don't get america. I openly threaten anyone that comes to my door to ask for my self employed tax, council tax, tv license or to follow up on issues with above and all I have is a samurai sword. I worked out during covid that if you are big enough and say no the police won't do anything then I moved up to bigger and bigger fish. If you said to these police, enter my house at your own risk, I disregard any authority you claim to have bestowed upon you by a paedophile elite they tend not to bother. Atleast here anyway. God I wish I had guns.

>missouri AG
wasn't the issue fedjews trying to collect ccw biometrics

Attached: 1658092529448135.webm (960x544, 2.95M)

that is pretty gay user

based

Yes. Which is illegal for them to acquire under Missouri law.
They have also been auditing FFL's religiously in effort to shut them down to acquire more 4473's after shutdown. Which is also why they were trying to shut them down in 2020 and make them go broke.
You can bet they're doing it everywhere. On top of the census bureau inquiring about holster sales.

What the fuck thats the kind of shit they pull in this hellhole of a country. I expected more from you burgers

Attached: 1633742949087.jpg (700x695, 26.09K)

you think you have a point? all they can do is seethe at his big ass collection, rubbing it in making them burn with each new rare safe queen he pulls out...kek...knowing they can't seize any of it...what sexually frustrated little bags of sniper bait they must feel like.

Go and find out. Buy one, place 3 jellys in similar pattern throw a nade in between.

>one at a time
i don't think he bought them all at once. 7 since january fwiw.

>by complying with illegal orders from glowniggers you can own the libs!
kek, go back to listening to hannity, boomer

Attached: 1639360892651.jpg (742x485, 27.85K)

the cop lovers act so weird around cops
there's an interrogation where the cop lover basically feeds all the info the cops could ever ask for and gives them an open and shut case to put him away because he thinks they're on his side
youtube.com/watch?v=sv0iN5J-9mk

> Delaware
Literally nothing but upper-middle-class white libs. it's where they go since Maryland has niggers.