Do you feel safe going about your business shopping at the mall or out eating knowing any 18-year-old can pull out an...

Do you feel safe going about your business shopping at the mall or out eating knowing any 18-year-old can pull out an assault rifle and go on a shooting spree like he's playing GTA 5 in real life?

Attached: 1657377672982s.jpg (250x218, 5.85K)

ya

I do. Because I have my Constitutionally protected side arm, like every non-retard has.

Yes because unlike in muttland we have actual law abiding good citizens, and it’s not easy to get your hands on a firearm.

lololololol
i can get my hands on an ak in 24hrs

no, the correct answer is that unlike in muttland our society is not composed of mentally ill narcistic perverts

Why would I ever go to a shopping mall?
t. white guy

I feel fine I have my CPL and carry pretty much everywhere but for the most part nothing happens in my town its 99% white people and we have no big businesses. its like going to the 1950s when this shit didn't happen

Because that'll totally give you perfect awareness and protection from getting ambushed.

Imagine living in fear of something thats statistically irrelevant

That's because Belgium is a shithole whereas Hungary is not. Kill yourself

>going outside
nigger do you know where you are?
i dont go outside except to walk this fluffy bitch who will fuck you up if you attack me faster than i can draw my g26

Attached: heidi3.png (1080x1920, 3.5M)

Yes.
If I am in an active shooter situation my plan is to pull out my dick and feverishly masturbate while laughing hysterically.

I feel safe because I'm armed and a pretty good shot. Also, remember that OP is retarded because he thinks assault rifles are legal.

What would I do at the mall? Buy zog shit?

Yep. I shoot back

do you not, you god awful cringey ass pussy pathetic scared bitch faggot retard nigger idiot? god damn.

fuckin based

oh no not the mass shooters

then get one and put it in your mouth you moroccan scum

>shopping mall

Lol that’s where niggers go to spend their stolen money

Sure. They're after brown people, and I'm not brown.

do you feel safe driving down the freeway? one thing is risky, the other thing is rare. anyway, the solution to outlaws remains to wear and be prepared to use guns.