BASED

BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-192451_Chrome.jpg (720x862, 237.73K)

Kek these guys are state sponsored irl shitposters. 10 rubles says putins nukes don't even work.

I hate Anglos so much. We should stop fighting for a moment and decide to collectively annihilate the Anglos until the last one.

Attached: 1658243805009636.jpg (1024x1001, 121.43K)

Dlglits snd it will come true

>cognitive dissonance mounts its final saga as nukes are used as rhetorical ammunition by westerners

nukes are fake. russian army is a Potemkin village.

Nuking London is probably the only way to save the country, a real shame, London is a great city rich in history, but it is infested...

Russia will just leave the nuke stockpile in Scotland..Ok kek

All the major cities perhaps?

Attached: 1650455536630.jpg (624x678, 137.95K)

ALL THE GOVERNMENTS ARE JEWISH THEY JUST BLAME THE OTHER EMPIRE TO KEEP KILLING THE GOYIM....... JEWTIN IS A JEW, THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND HAS A MONKEY GORILLA JEW FAYCE, BORIS JOHNSON HAS A JEW NOSE, BIDEN CLAIMS CATHOLIC BUT HAS A RABBI JUST LIKE TRUMP....... UNASS HEADS BEFORE TOO LATE NIGGERS QUIT GETTING FOOLED BY DIVERSIONS AND GIVE UP AND RETURN BACK TO CHRISTKIKIANITY YOUR JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION....(((THIS IS THE OPTION THEY ARE GOING TO CONFUSE YOU INTO TAKING)))

It's going to be pretty tough to spin this one negatively.

Kek, wanna find out?

>"and leave N Ireland"
nigger ireland?

You see a jew on the telly and think based because he said he's your friend.
And what kind of a jew would lie about a thing like that?

100% BASED
Death to the German Queen- from Waco, TX.
Dumb bitches should have learned 1776/1812.
MOG -Monarchist Occupied Government
This isn't the bronze age- som4body behead the Nimrod queen.

Why are these fuckers always going after England? It’s where half their money is after all

>yes, be thankful that we freed you by nuking your neighbors
>what do you mean, nuclear fallout?
nice social credit score farm i guess

unlikely considering half the landowners here are russian oligarchs

biological weapons, let the rats choke, leave the architecture and art in the city unharmed, it's the only thing of worth left in that nest

is he saying this so that scotland and ireland will revolt against england or something?

>year 2022
>Russian media personalities still demented
I'm sure it's very popular in Russia.

Whitest part of the UK son

>he's still mad about the opium

I am mad that by the time I will be able to exterminate Anglos I won't find any.

Attached: 1647350320947.jpg (2592x1936, 804.04K)

At Biden's demand? Did the kike Soloviev slip up, that kremlin rats and demrats are in cahoots?

Based, one more reason to nuke this cursed paki island.

Attached: 1643147966435.png (673x445, 215.19K)

>Have Northern Unite with the Republic which is rapidly turning into a Globohomo Woke Diversity shithole.
At least they're won't be speaking English.

Also there are Scottish people who reside in England, namely my Uncle and my Cousin and my cousin's daughter.
For Fuck's sakes there's even a small English Town filled with people of Scottish heritage because scottish labourers looking for work in the 50s.
Fuck Joe Biden

VPN moment, China is becoming Muslim faster than the UK.

Delusional.

Attached: 1641095877312.jpg (2048x1363, 1.07M)

You can try chink boy, I'm ready to bathe in the blood of a billion dead chinks....

Attached: Screenshot_2020-11-27 Submarine Service Royal Navy.png (1135x1302, 1.61M)