Is he finally becoming redpilled?

Will he finally go to the gym to get the girl so that he can breed just like his father, and his father's father and his father's father's father and therefore escape the matrix and win the game?

Attached: destiny.jpg (300x168, 7.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE&ab_channel=TOTPArchive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE&ab_channel=TOTPArchive

GRAPHENE IS IN ALL VAXXES

Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/[1]) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice[2][3] nanostructure.[4] The name is derived from "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon contains numerous double bonds.

SHILLS TROONING OUT OMEGAKEK

Attached: iot.jpg (1789x2771, 645.46K)

he already has a kid and he was calling people nigger and faggot on starcraft 2 for years

He will be the first notable leftist limp wrist to change sides.
Before you know it he's going to be demanding death to niggers and kikes.

The real redpoll is that if Any Forums listened to some of his arguments without emotional attachment to their current beliefs I guarantee you they would shift towards the center drastically. Anyone who uses critical thinking and philosophical inquiry as tools correctly will inevitably end up somewhere where he is. Or are you too scared that you're might be wrong and would rather live in the echo chamber?

Having children means trapping your bloodline in the matrix, you dick sucking faggot.leave no trace you were ever here. And you get to leave the planet.

nah, aside from the tranny question he's basically a breadtuber

>Anyone who uses critical thinking and philosophical inquiry as tools correctly will inevitably end up somewhere where he is
If you accept liberal values, sure. But i don't think that a promise of being a manlet faggot cuckold (which is where he is) is a great advertisement for liberalism.

I'm waiting for the veil to be completely pulled from his eyes and watch his mental state deteriorate. When he turns the corner the shame from his previous behavior is going to ravage him just like how he allows other men to ravage his girlfriend (he really does this btw, admitted it on camera). He'll either be totally obliterated by his revelation or end up a useful mouthpiece for the right, I'm cool with either outcome.

Kind of want to watch this faggot crumble though.

He 35. Thats too old to go to the gym or self improvement in men

wow, i didn't know watching a streamer could make me shorter
thanks smartest ivan

I personally watched him get fucking wrecked by actual justice warrior several times, cope harder troon

>shift towards the center drastically
is there a single global homo position he doesn't accept?

Been watching destiny for probably 12ish years since he was streaming on justin tv. He was always based as fuck. I dont watch his politics because I lost interest in following him as he stopped playing vidya games i liked, and i also quit twitch gaming mostly after my failed starcraft career, 5000€ in winnings tho kek. (ill play some fifa with the boys for sure).

But yea destiny is 100% legit not a obvious paid off guy like Hasan or Vaush.

Also is it really being cucked if you fuck 10/10 girls while your wife watches? Idk.

>i didn't know watching a streamer could make me shorter
How the fuck did you get that from my post, you fucking "Asian"?

He doesn't fucking understand the race and IQ issue at all and rejects simple data and doesn't listen to the arguments being made for it
disclaimer: my opinion may be several years out of date

He is opposed to opposed to.

>obvious paid off guy like Hasan or Vaush
care to elaborate? who's paying them?

you said the promise of being a manlet is not an advert for liberalism

I would have to agree

He rejects it, he also thinks kids should be able to transition. He will be put in front of a tribunal and executed for crimes against humanity in the next 10 or so years

>to get the girl so that he can breed
He has a son, retard. Already way back when he was playing starcraft.

He already goes to the gym most nights around 10pm est. You'd know if you watched him.

kys

Attached: goback.jpg (600x600, 60.35K)

Lol. Look up hasans come up. Vaush is a pedo groomer(a mentally retarded child btw)and made it out alive. So you know enough. Ive even personally argued with the guy when he claimed woman cant orgasm or something LOL. Been some years, he went by irishladdie, but that name is tainted with pedo shit so changed it to vaush.

Now I'm confused, can watching a streamer make you shorter or not? I need find the truth of the matter in the battlefield of ideas.

ALWAYS USE HERBICIDE ON THIS SHORT FAGGOTS THREADS
HE POSTS HIS OWN THREADS
ALWAYS USE HERBICIDE
FUCK THIS SICK LOOKING AIDS FAGGOT
ONLY POST THIS PIC IN HIS SELF_MADE THREADS

Attached: onlyEVER.jpg (357x475, 26.5K)

Ah high iq comment, thank your handler for me:)

can you put that in english Chang?

I watch him all the time even when he doesn't know I'm watching him. I'm the most avid watcher of him. You would know if you ever watched me watch him.

>you said the promise of being a manlet is not an advert for liberalism
Yes. I did not say that watching a manlet will cause you to become one yourself.

This
Retard nigger OP

I'm sorry, I asked for who you thought is paying them. your answer makes it clear you have no real reason to think that.

He's not changing.
You're changing.
He's mogged you into thinking he's redpilled.

You know image posts always bump, regardless of sage, right?