We were wrong about climate change weren't we?

We were wrong about climate change weren't we?

Attached: 400de647d6dc1cd2cd941f1f3d62083018-11-gavin.rsquare.w700[1].jpg (700x700, 72.35K)

One thing is saying the climate changes (duh?) and one thing is because of humans.

It's not because of humans.

are you saying it's because of aliens?

>we
speak for yourself, you were wrong about it.

It's the fucking nature. Why do you think Greenland is called fucking green land but now it's covered in ice?

Africa's industrial revolution will produce massive amounts of greenhouse gases. Isn't it imperative to prevent this? Even if intellectual countries hold back on fossil fuels, it'll be very difficult to hold back developing countries.

>Africa's industrial revolution
kek

I'm vegetarian and barely drive. I don't know what else I can do. It's out of my control.

Because vikings are stupid?

Attached: dsp1.jpg (640x587, 49.99K)

No you're retarded.
It's summer.

Le 56% face

I'll happily let corporations poison the air and destroy the earth as long as it makes libtards seethe

Attached: 1654376538335.gif (824x800, 1.97M)

Anything that relies exclusively on a computer model and squashes all dissent is probably bullshit. We went from striving to be better stewards of the earth, consuming more responsibly, planting trees, and other real shit to benefit our planet to "Lets just shovel money and unlimited power to our overlords to fix it!" Biggest scam in history and that is saying alot in our new recurring "pandemic" reality.

Here retard.

Attached: blame DRs these idiots should be in mental institutions.jpg (1548x673, 237.98K)

Non-ironically kill yourself faggot.

Nobody ever said the climate will never change. Europe was pretty toasty during the medieval period.

Attached: download.jpg (255x198, 9.37K)

We were absolutely not wrong, do I go with the larp? yes because of other reasons that are good for the state and our control over things.

I wasn’t

Just two more weeks and coastal towns will be under the sea, chud

Attached: 1629185600586.jpg (680x680, 56.12K)

no. you are just a child-like fool easily duped by shiney things and sleight of hand. idiot faggot. probably a shitskin.

Dead wrong.

Attached: dead.png (440x312, 101.55K)

The argument wasn't so much that it didn't exist as the measures to combat it were masturbatory at best since nobody is actually willing to deindustrialize

I farted.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o4cjbimYRx1qij7ed_540.jpg (540x301, 42.38K)

Climat ALWAYS change, faggot.

Attached: co2.png (2080x1456, 522.69K)

"We" never said the climate wasn't changing you stupid nigger tranny faggot. "We" just don't believe it's human caused you stupid nigger tranny faggot.
>green herbs

Attached: OPisFaGgOt.jpg (680x709, 126.52K)

Because it was called greenland to trick people to move there?
Nvm, it's probably a conspiracy too, you massive faggot

>check weather for one week from now
>wait a week
>it was wrong
every single time. And they dare call themselves climate "scientists".