Totally normal for a fit healthy man in his 50s to just drop dead while he's jogging, nothing to see, goyem!

Totally normal for a fit healthy man in his 50s to just drop dead while he's jogging, nothing to see, goyem!

archive.is/wip/CrfV4

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-111706_Facebook.jpg (1440x2050, 440.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/news-archive/2022/june/endurance-exercise-could-impact-largest-artery-differently-in-men-and-women
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>modern medicine

>50 year never dropped dead before

>HE WAS 50 YOU SICK FUCKS

Attached: 1641845797759.jpg (800x580, 38.71K)

Good, all doctors should be burned alive. Burn in hell bastard.

Fit heathy ones normally don't while they're out jogging.

My dad was Australian SAS. In the early 90s a fellow soldier, fittest of the fit, did exactly this. Dropped dead mid run on base.
Now I am not going to give you any further proof of this because I respect my dads privacy, but on the off chance someone reading this knows what I’m talking about….good work.

I guess he ran out of time

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 137.64K)

>archived link
Bump

Exactly. The overwhelming majority of fit and healthy 50 year olds have indeed not dropped dead.

wrong, people die from cardio all the time, i know several. jogging is literally bad for you. your heart isn't a muscle you should train every day, humans are specialized for short sprints, not for jogs and marathons.

Yeah but he died suddenly which is code for being shot to death by clot nanobot spikes hydras.

fuck that shit. hes stil lgonna need boosted before burial, faggot

The oldest form of hunting is literally called persistence hunting.
Humans are the only animals that can sweat from every pore of their skin to cool down from long periods of exercise.
Humans are also extremely efficient at aerobic exercises, compared to most other mammals.
You're full of shit and probably never had some real exercise routine in your life, faggot kike.

Do you think he realized he sold his soul to the devil for a few shekels during his last moments?

We can also carry water with us.
I've always been better at swimming than running, though.

You're literally retarded. Humans are literally the best long distance runners in the animal kingdom. There's a reason mild constant exercise gives you euphoria. It's called runners high.

you'd think doctors of his stature would be on top of any underlying health conditions

can do something doesn't equal that being good for us.

Endurance exercise is extremely stressful on the body. Endurance athletes do indeed just drop dead.

Funny fact is endurance athletes have a significantly higher rate of asthma than non endurance athletes.

Its a total mystery all these people dropping dead, mmmmh

Unequivocally false, endurance sports lower your base heart rate to compensate for long periods of strain. Lower base heart rate reduces general cardiovascular disease risk.

Humans
Evolved
For
Endurance

You're so fucking stupid it's hilarious.

HEIL CARLOS

Attached: 1536769742265.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

In fact there are still tribes of people that run tens of kilometers per day and suffer no such ailments you speak off.

they have "asthma" so they can get prescription albuterol which is a performance enhancer your dumb fuck LOL

Jim Fixx, one of the most famous experts on jogging of all time, died of a sudden heart attack while jogging.
Vaccines are safe, you're dumb.

They get what they deserve. Especially these doctors

runs everyday to keep your heart healthy

then happily inject toxic chemicals in your body and have a heart attack and die

the state of dumb fuck americans

>There's a reason mild constant exercise gives you euphoria. It's called runners high.

Do you know what that actually is though? Its a release of endorphins caused by extended bodily pain or stress.

If you're young, sure, go run, your body can handle it without much stress. In your 20's though? better off doing short sprints a few times a week.

post physique

There's literally nothing about humans that's made for shorts sprints. 20s is literally your prime age and animal and by extension human body thrives on small amounts of constant non-damaging stress. It's the same reason why you're supposed to fast at least once a month.

>Lower base heart rate reduces general cardiovascular disease risk.

No sorry that's a correlation only which is offset because fatter, unhealthier people have a higher heartrate. Endurance athletes are actually at a higher risk of heart related issues than non endurance athletes because of their low heart rates which induces things like arrhythmia.

Which is less stressful on the body, as a fact: Running long distances, or walking long distances? Like, what the fuck is your argument here? That before we used sticks, we used to outrun our prey, therefor it's good for us?

There's very few tribes that still hunt like that, and I don't know about their general health, and I doubt you do to. If you have information about their health, ailments, and lifespan, hook me up.

Clinically diagnosed asthma. Im guessing you never read the study.

Happens all the time, picrel.

Attached: photo_2022-07-17_06-26-41.jpg (868x1280, 120.27K)

shit, I know people in their early 40s that randomly dropped dead of heart problems. back in 2012.

Endurance activities are damaging though. Why would you ever think that constantly elevated stress hormones and cardiovascular stress isnt damaging?

bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/news-archive/2022/june/endurance-exercise-could-impact-largest-artery-differently-in-men-and-women

> "...The team discovered that for older male athletes, their aortas were stiffer and, on average, 9.6 years older than their chronological age. However, for female athletes, the vascular age of their aorta was around the same as their chronological age. They also investigated the vascular age of different sections of the aorta. Researchers found the greatest difference in the descending aorta, which is the section of the aorta that runs through the chest. For male athletes, this was on average 15 years older than their chronological age. But for female athletes, it was, on average, six years younger."

jabbed and slabbed. bag em and toe tag em.

No, you retard
You can't just say that walking is less strenious (not stressful, learn the language, faggot chink) than running when humans didn't survive and hunt by walking, you gigantic retard.
Running long distances has been the defacto survival strategy of humans for thousands of years, several tribes ALL OVER THE WORLD still have long distance runners to mantain and connect their tribes to others.
Dropping out dead from running isn't normal for a person that evolved to do so. Dropping out dead from running after taking an experimental gene editing injection which has been linked to heart inflammation is.
Faggot ass retard and his retarded attempt at deflection.