Imagine being a population of such pussy whipped cattle that you ban your OWN NATION'S historical flag because its le...

imagine being a population of such pussy whipped cattle that you ban your OWN NATION'S historical flag because its le offensive to immigrants

Attached: 1656627398017.png (200x159, 546)

isn't this the Weimar flag?

i can't keep track of all these new pride flags, which one is this

it's slav lives matter flag

This is our historical flag you moron… it’s older than the imperial black, white and red flag

I searched german flag and picked the first result, thats not even what Im referring to dummy, germans are absolute goyslaves that banned the imperial german flag and nazi flag

>offensive
actualy not offensive at all

Attached: chadtimeline.jpg (3329x1791, 1.38M)

can't be any worse than anglos declaring the english flag as a hate symbol

>amerishart has opinion

Now that is next level pussy shit right there. I also feel the germans are just going to snap. They are not the most calm people speaking historically.

>"Our historical flag"

Naja.

It's the flag of the quelled 1848 proto-communist rebellion and, thus, it is the flag of failure. It was also the flag of the Weimar Republic, which in itself is an embarrassment. And on top of it all, it was created by Philip Veit, a jew.

Attached: SS Wojak meh.png (996x1157, 37.59K)

It wasnt us, that banned it, you american moron. the first thing the americans did was banning everything related to Nazis.

Fucking retarded shithead

and whos enforcing those laws now?

lol. bad informated burger.
many such cases

jews

I can fly any flag I want on my house, from any american flag to the nazi flag to the ussr flag to the confederate flag, yet you retards will get arrested for painting a fucking swastika
what a joke of a country

Attached: 1652890931913.png (2544x4000, 3.53M)

dont know if your wifes bf will like it if you paint his house with your rainbow flag. try it.

Isn't it normal to frown upon flying your own flag in most country?

Attached: 1655497289588.jpg (400x225, 18.83K)

What would happen if I immigrated there and stated that I find offensive not seeing german flags everywhere?

Stay salty you cuck kraut

Attached: 1658161320093475.jpg (619x852, 484.8K)

No.