Muh christofascism!

>muh christofascism!
where did this kike bullshit word come from? I swear I've never seen it before the last few weeks.

Attached: ryeax0caue891.jpg (640x759, 75.94K)

Came from the kike brain tanks that think of these retarded terms in the first place. It's all demoralization with them it's why they don't actually argue with you outside of spouting terms like racist fascist anti semitic xenophobic or whatever

Atheists and progressives are seething because they will bow the knee to Christ whether they like it or not

jews that teach the teachers that teach your children (well not your children, virgin) and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 0ED88E83-96E5-465B-B452-007828D5F65B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

That's cause you were probably a little kid during the Bush administration. Libs just dust off old phrases whenever they think they're relevant again. The last time ChristoFascist was big was like 2006.

jews are scared

>I swear I’ve never seen it before the last few weeks

Same situation with they/them, neopronoun, mansplain, white privilege, male privilege, and more.

Low value women have no hope with even average looking men and thus take their anger out on society. That’s why any person you find using these words is usually very ugly. The one thing they hate most is masculinity, which they substitute with ‘toxic masculinity’ because it’s toxic to their self-esteem.

This is a dnc chink btw

I bet that's not how it happened

He wasn't forcing the players.

- Washington fag

They need a strawman to scare the sheep. Usually paired with a Boogyman
W and the Neocons
McCain and the TEA party
Romney and the 1%
Trump and the alt right

They use the midterms to poll test the various strawmen. For instance facist is not scary enough so they are testing Chirstofacist. If that is not scary enough they will move on to the next think tank suggestion .

If you don't realize this by now you haven't been paying attention.
By the way in two months expect ( racial event) to become the single biggest story. They do it every election cycle without fail since the 80s.

How I miss Christofascism

Attached: 22.jpg (800x500, 67.82K)

DEMONRAT DEGENERATES ON SUICIDE WATCH

GOD WINS
-Q

Kaepernick lost his job because he was a fluke quarterback. One good season and sucked both before AND after.

DNCCP

CHINA REALLY WANTED ORANGE MAN OUT OF OFFICE

Attached: 1615671240594.png (715x719, 545.49K)

don't like it? build your own mostly white society based on christian ideals

Friendly reminder these people feel you can't tell black peoole no, even if theyre wrong

>christofascism
>where did this kike bullshit word come from? I swear I've never seen it before the last few weeks.

The issue is, jews are noticing that whites are becoming extremely angry and what they are most afraid of is racial solidarity among whites, or whites organizing politically using "white" as a basis.

A bunch of articles have been published recently with an emphasis on "Christian" fascism and Christian identity. The establishment wants the fight to be Christians vs non-Christians, because the establishment knows how to deal with Christians, and they have already infiltrated and subverted pretty much every American Christian church.

So really this is just a distraction. Don't be distracted, focus on white unity and solidarity. Don't try to defend Christianity or get into that kind of a fight or discussion, don't try to argue that the establishment is anti-Christian. It's ANTI-WHITE - that is the message to keep focusing on, because that is what they are terrified of.

I miss him bros..

Attached: 087213c071b915c20b53995fe78783d6--quotes-quotes-morals.jpg (736x346, 44.19K)

That woman is dumber than two shit-covered apes fighting over a typewriter.

Daily reminder g*oks are massive subverters. Pic related. This bitch has a white husband too.

Attached: 94E3A787-EFEE-4E1E-B683-C0B1A2ED6AB4.png (1012x1024, 501.8K)

From Jews of course