"NO AMERICAN CITY OR TOWN WILL BE SAFE

if USA keeps supplying weapons, training and advisors to Ukraine" Putin vows in direct threat to mainland USA.

Putin says USA is illegally supplying weapons and "enabling criminal elements" that threaten Russia on its borders and promises to do same to USA.

Then an aid hands him a report and he says "Oh, I see the Biden Admin is already doing that on the American border and no city or town in USA is safe" and "without that bargaining chip, negotiations will be tougher".

Attached: pooty poot.png (642x739, 359.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/jew-york
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh please dear God nuke us. I hate what the US has become.

Attached: doitfaggot.jpg (271x277, 13.2K)

more cold war lies and bullshit, im starting to think this war is very fake as well.

Attached: americans die for ukraine kiev gay sex boomer meme.jpg (623x800, 102.2K)

this

Attached: 1648744961638.jpg (960x633, 116.86K)

What it is with mutts striving for self destruction?

Attached: 1657951684620.png (630x504, 569.92K)

This. I will watch the nukes fall with a drink in my hand and a smile on my face.

Diet pepsi

Idk why its always fat people chugging this crap

Nah. Spending military arsenal to destroy a country that's actually destroying itself better than any military invasion could have is just pointless. Just stay out of Khokhol Land, k?

well lets fight then lets fucking kill each other to death and stop making all these cunt noises vlad. lets fucking go sling them nukes nigger right fucking now.

Please liberate us putin

I hope Russia nukes every city with a population over 200k.

It actually makes you fatter, no joke.
Classic sugars are less dangerous.

imagine the smell of all that Hill-gas trapped under that cloak.

Look faggot you useless commies promised all the planet a good fireworks show for 60 years, so stop being a useless Eurochink trash and do it!!!!

Attached: 123156486489561325613254613.gif (400x250, 2.52M)

>Then an aid hands him a report and he says "Oh, I see the Biden Admin is already doing that on the American border and no city or town in USA is safe" and "without that bargaining chip, negotiations will be tougher".

Attached: flame-war.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

Russia Stonk...this Sampson option seems like all they have

Nah, mexie. The show must go on. I want to see 'merica collapsed by Jewish claws, not by Russian hands.

Attached: Neco-arc_MBAA.png (123x211, 34.61K)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: ryiii.png (655x593, 894.66K)

We'll beat you at all costs, ass cancer jew filth

>to mainland USA
please let it be

Nothing ever happens

Putin is a fucking bitch, literally never does anything

Nuke me Nigga

Attached: 1645916436796.jpg (900x900, 83.1K)

>What it is with mutts striving for self destruction?
>says the subhuman with cesspool genetics and the nuclear "Samson option" ready to destroy the entire world if anyone threatens Israel.
Kill yourself

Attached: 1637015329118.jpg (760x1013, 198.48K)

Shit, thanks for reminding me to watch the new Better Call Saul episode. Somehow your flagged triggered it.

In other news, stfu or do something pussy

i predicted this, he's gonna nuke NYC
soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/jew-york