Fake News Explosion

The Explosion at Hoover Dam is fake.

And no, Breaking911, BNO, ZeroHedge, and Disclose.tv are NOT SOURCES.

Attached: wojak.png (957x367, 264.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5vegas.com/2022/07/19/boulder-city-fire-responding-hoover-dam-after-explosion-reported/
latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-07-19/explosion-at-hoover-dam-prompts-emergency-response
twitter.com/usbr/status/1549460732726714371?s=20&t=Utrn9u7WvkTLretrp_smkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I NEED TWITTER TO GIVE ME MY NEWS
The absolute state of you. Go back.

Attached: clint-eastwood-gran-torino.gif (640x264, 738.07K)

fox5vegas.com/2022/07/19/boulder-city-fire-responding-hoover-dam-after-explosion-reported/

Fox news is not a source.

latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-07-19/explosion-at-hoover-dam-prompts-emergency-response

Why would LA Times be a source for the Hoover Dam?
I need one and it looks like this story remains unconfirmed.

stop shilling.

The fact that you're here doing this means CIA wetworkers blew up the Hoover Dam.

I just want a source. Really this is not that hard to provide one if that happened.
We need a real source like CNN, MSNBC, or some US Government Official Announcing Confirmation.

Why are you so against the foundation of facts?

How about I comment on every single reply your thread gets with:

It's the CIA who blew up the hoover damn, most likely by using an industrial control virus to cause the turbine to overheat, either by sabotaging it's thermal protection circuits or running some motor at full tilt too long while spoofing the tachometer at normal RPMs.

CIA and Israeli MOSSAD both have the technology to do this, developed for the Stuxnet joint project.

So I don't want to here shit out of you OP but who you're working for.

>no source
Any Forums btfo

It's the CIA who blew up the hoover damn, most likely by using an industrial control virus to cause the turbine to overheat, either by sabotaging it's thermal protection circuits or running some motor at full tilt too long while spoofing the tachometer at normal RPMs. CIA and Israeli MOSSAD both have the technology to do this, developed for the Stuxnet joint project.

I'm going to tighten up the pasta and put it in every single thread that brings up this topic. Stop propagandizing the American people and stop covering for your corrupt commanders. Blow thye whistle.

So really at this point according to op we have no credible news sources. So what now?

Attached: source.jpg (1215x520, 70.04K)

>OP shows up with a sock puppet agreeing with himself

It's the CIA who blew up the Hoover Dam, most likely by using an industrial control virus to cause the turbine to overheat, either by sabotaging it's thermal protection circuits or running some motor at full tilt too long while spoofing the tachometer at normal RPMs. CIA and Israeli MOSSAD both have the technology to do this, developed for the Stuxnet joint project.

>no goy those aren't real sources

>your brain on Q

I'm posting this in every single Hoover Dam thread, OP, and you shills will suddenly dry the fuck up in those threads, timing your slide shit immediately after i make my posts:

It's the CIA who blew up the Hoover Dam, most likely by using an industrial control virus to cause the turbine to overheat, either by sabotaging it's thermal protection circuits or running some motor at full tilt too long while spoofing the tachometer at normal RPMs. CIA and Israeli MOSSAD both have the technology to do this, developed for the Stuxnet joint project.

I got an email from E-ISAC. The shit is real, faggot. It's also real-talk that its a nothingburger that doesnt matter. Hillary clinton still systematically rapes and murders children while wearing their face and consuming their pineal gland. Sage.

>another of OP's sock puppets who doesn't want you to know that

Until your thread is dead, OP.

if only you knew how bad things really are.

>water muddying insanity schizotalk
This is seeming more and more Israeli with every shill.
Regardless, they would need cooperation from the pentagon since the threat is already known.

Someone wojak this guy.
I don't have the talent for it.

Attached: 0557539907.png (368x367, 30.6K)

Give me a trustworthy source.

How do you know it was the CIA?

>glowing intensifies
The fact that you’re trying so hard proves everything you say is bullshit nigger. You want it to be a happening so badly. How fast is the adrenaline flowing for you right now? The Hoover damn uses technology from the 30s and is does not have technology for a “computer virus”. Are you fucking stupid or just old. There is no computer virus technology that can cause overheating, that shit is Jesuit theatre. You’re really stupid.

>you're trying to scream over the shills so you must be a shill!

Every
single
this

>how do you know?
Because we already know about the industrial control vulnerabilities so they would have been patched up long ago.
Any backdoors that remain are left there on purpose.
MOSSAD would have done the operation to provide plausible deniability to the CIA, but the CIA would have had to approve it.

It's the Brazil UFO crash all over again. I've suspected these kind of events are training shills to use Any Forums. Something big is coming.

Attached: Brazil-UFO-crash-investigation-aliens-Mage-UFO-sighting-2514065.jpg (590x388, 12.74K)

kys
twitter.com/usbr/status/1549460732726714371?s=20&t=Utrn9u7WvkTLretrp_smkg

Attached: D325219B-E0FC-4011-8884-7A53630FF8F2.jpg (828x1174, 313.62K)

Wow shill, it's almost as if you don't know what you're talking about, and I do. (pic rel. note the ASICs)

Attached: HOOVER DAM TECH GmbH.jpg (988x1093, 144.7K)