How to stop antisemitism?

The Jewish community has suffered countless ordeals over the centuries and yet continues being the target of discrimination and violent attacks. The global rise of antisemitism has become alarming, especially and paradoxically in developed countries. The threats responsible for this resurgence cover different backgrounds, from local extremist groups to national political organisations, from far-left to far-right ideologies. These radicalising ideas are extremely dangerous to our democracy. For a long time The European Commission has expressed its deep concern about this situation however their efforts has seemed insufficient and ineffective. Recent tragic events have boosted the necessity of immediate action in order to avoid repeating the same horrendous mistakes in history back again. This report analyses the current wave of antisemitism and proposes several strategic measures that can be undertaken to reinforce the values of Judaism in our societies, reduce the levels of antisemitism and protect future generations of Jewish children who will shape the world of tomorrow. libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=88054554822B9D001D2BA98E4EBE7182

Attached: howtostopantisemitism.jpg (353x500, 13.63K)

Kill all jews. Cant be antisemite if they dont exist

How do we stop antisemitism?

Maybe kikes stop being parasitical subhumans who destroy the friendly culture that let them in?
110 soon, khazars.

came to post this

Attached: basedandredpilled.jpg (255x82, 5.86K)

fpbp

kill all neo nazis
spread secularism to the middl east

Based.

Attached: 288EBD2A-3133-4FD8-9E92-BEA003E7F548.png (1437x1140, 909.69K)

Fpbp.

Shut the fuck up. I'm about to cry frfr

It is never WHY their is a worldwide rise in anti-semitism, it is if they are completely clueless

Jews colonize other people's countries and persecute the natives while gaslighting them about "anti-semitism." Quite frankly Jews simply deserve extinction. There is simply no way to co-exist with them.

Stfu youre noy even jewish u larping
Faggot

No. They are fully aware of what they're doing and they know why they're hated. Whining about irrational anti-semitism is a flex on their victims.

It’s no joke too late for your people. When the lights go out and the shooting starts it doesn’t matter if you’re one of the good kikes. Every single one will get the rope.

High IQ post.

Attached: oxford dodo bird display.jpg (1024x676, 203.76K)

A guide to stopping antisemitims:
Rule #1 - Dont do things to warrant antisemitism. This includes changing the definition of antisemitism.

Attached: yt9y3ggy3y811.png (1889x1889, 1.6M)

Relax mate, I assume you have read mein kampf? you can just shapeshift into what ever you want Grand Master Hitler said so.

>how to stop anti-semitism in one simple trick:
>stop being semites

They shouldn't whine about getting killed and thrown out of a country for the umpteenth time when the time comes then

>extremist
>radicalising ideas are
>extremely dangerous
>tragic events
>horrendous

I know it's just a triggering post but this levels of obnoxious Nuspeak are just like what is posted in the corrupt MSM.

Attached: 1640056744367m.jpg (822x1024, 83.74K)

Get fucked raw, kike rat!

You almost tricked me into dying for Israel after 9/11

ALMOST!!

But I'm too well informed how you cocksucker terrorists operate

Attached: WTC the selfie gang.jpg (344x541, 29.98K)

Ultra based, let's start killing em