This husky Chad got to live out the fantasy of every CCW holder in the country and clap a spree shooter...

This husky Chad got to live out the fantasy of every CCW holder in the country and clap a spree shooter, in front of his girlfriend (he def got laid after), and lived to tell the tale and see the glory

The left's response?
>why did he violate the mall's ruled on concealed handguns
>how can he live with himself after taking a human life

Jesus fucking christ, these people cannot be reasoned with. They wanted a massacre instead for put the AR-15 debate back in the limelight. I hate leftoids so God damn fucking much

Attached: chaddd.jpg (640x480, 46.37K)

killing a person regardless of reason usually results in some kind of psychological trauma.

that's the face I make when I push out a fat shit

Literally the one exception where it probably wouldn't. A dude shooting up a mall is much worse than any enemy you'd confront on the battle field

FALSE FLAG

STOP.

You are reading a shill thread posted by right wing gun nuts. WHO WAS THE SHOOTER? We need to examine this case from the TOP DOWN. REMEMBER 9/11 was an inside job and MOSSAD plus what about JFK?

Witnessed. But he killed a glow-op retard mutt jew-demon. Honestly, if anything, he'll be able to fap to the memory of it.

Haha the dumb faggot kid only killed like 3 people and then got his ass capped by a real nigga. Bet he showed up to Hell real surprised.

This entire thread so far is just opinion and statement of facts

If anything you are the shill

he looks like every military contractor I've met, any word on his bioluminescence?

fucking SHILLS.

Nice try but this is fucking OBVIOUS GLOW OP.

I need some real oldschool anons in here to FUCKING DIG. This is now a DIG THREAD. Anons, we found Shia Leboofs flag, WE CAN CRACK THIS CODE.

let's do this.

word bro, don't let them slide this.

unless the killer knows the dead deserved it
those guys relish the memory of the Justice they brought upon the lowly.

Death to kikes

>playing their game with their rules they make up on the fly
>surprised when you lose in every scenario

based

No. At best it was 1 / 3 of those who see combat get ptsd. Odds are in this ones favor. Imagine losing sleep over killing some retard attacking civilians in a mall instead of ceos, powerplants, and the heads of intellectual institutions. They never go after good targets, cia doesn't care about sacrificing you or me for their glow ops.

>def got laid after
You talk like a mentally retarded surfer dudebro. Burn in hell subhuman.

If your response to this is anything except hailing him as an American hero, then your just a fucking piece of shit

>This husky Chad got to live out the fantasy of every CCW holder in the country
so the fantasy of gun owners in america is to kill people? No wonder you are a third world shithole

Are you retarded or just feigning ignorance for easy (You)s?

^^^dead zoomer jew. It happened, bro. You're thinking of Sandy Hook, which didn't actually happen. Or the Holocaust. ...Or the moon landing. Or space. I mean, I can go on.

I'm getting major ftm vibes from this "hero"

Attached: who-elisjsha-dicken.jpg (1600x1600, 206.31K)

>chad
That's not what chads look like, user.

kys memeflaggot

Literally Based

Attached: zeta-gundam-kamille-bidan.gif (640x480, 3.55M)

they were already having sex when the police arrived, they had to be asked to stop.
crazy

he probably posts here about women hitting the wall at 30 despite being 22 and looking 40

Based beyond recognition.

Roast beef labia detected!

What a cuck.

Attached: Resized_IMG_20220719_075751_989.jpg (1284x1634, 97.52K)

>he isn't another zoomer troon
still based though

No it doesnt lmao whats wrong with you?

Whats amazing is that right wing retards like you OP are surprised by the Left response.

Its actually annoying. Like, fuck you. Stop treating your enemy like a joke, they are evil. The Left has won every fucking battle, their attitude is WHY THEY WIN.

No shit you cannot reason with the Left. Why did I, a former Leftists, understood this over a decade ago, but stupid right wing motherfuckers who spend every day seething at the power the Left has over them and how powerless they are too shut it down, still cannot see that?

I'm on it!!!
Digging deep!!

>kikes mad
Fuck you and surfing is awesome

POST ignored

neck deep in shills but there are some other real anons here, DONT GET DERAILED

>NOT THE HECKIN MASS-SHOOTERINO