BREAKING: UK GOVERNMENT CAUGHT FALSIFYING TEMPERATURE DATA

"Sources say that UK temperature data is collected from airports. Heathrow airport - with its large black asphalt runways and airport buildings - naturally absorbs more heat. These sites were chosen over the last several years as a means to artificially inflate temperature readings to effect support for Climate action. When fishing for high temperatures didn't work, specialized operatives would even resort to using tampered equipment where they could push up the reading by a few degrees remotely"- bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44980493

Commentators reaction to the leak!: youtube.com/watch?v=O0XUFbZWOoM

Attached: 111111111111dfsdf (1).jpg (975x1165, 759.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive(dot)ph/6OzvX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was 40 degrees here for over two hours, at least 30 miles from an airport, so get fucked Schlomo

GRAPHENE IN ALL VAXXES

Attached: informecampra.jpg (3304x5066, 2.67M)

It was 36 degrees over here (I'm pretty far up north) so 40 degrees isn't that far fetched imo. Although I would be retarded to trust any (British) mainstream media.

>article
Totally different from what you mentioned it said
>YouTube video
Oh, it's the twink mccuckface with the most fucking annoying voice I have ever heard.

The graphene protects the RNA from being torn apart by the immune system before it can get into the cell and cause the cell to make the proteins the body uses as target practice

TROONING OUT LOL

Attached: VERBOTTEN.png (1253x625, 159.48K)

Sure it was Ahkmed

Did you get out today retard? Buy a thermometer and measure the temperature of your yard

>Explain this then OP

Attached: 60488618-5691-4DEA-8F66-39663E17C62D.jpg (827x578, 120.1K)

Not surprising. In the US, they're desperately concentrating on the drought, in the midwest, because on the east coast, it can't remember having a more beautiful summer. Hot, dry days, cool nights, plenty of rain and crops practically exploding out of the ground. Naturally, that doesn't make the national news

Did you personally verify it with a mercury thermometer? No? Then fucking kill yourself.

NPCs think putting a thermometer in direct sunlight in their back garden is the legitimate way to record temperature.

Neither would they ever cover the fact that here in the PNW we had a long and very cold winter. Didn't really end until June, sort of skipped Spring. Even now we are getting night time temps in the high 40s Southern Oregon. I expect we're going to get an early fall frost, probably mid Sept instead of the usual mid Oct. Where's all the news articles about that?

yes, we’re supposed to measure the temperature of the tarmac, like how the ancients did it

Coningsby is an airbase. It's got a great big fucking runway.

Digital thermometer indoors records 34.4

Attached: IMG_20220719_200956.jpg (4000x1824, 1.24M)

>blue check sand nigger mark says it so!
>it must be true and accurate because they would never push the global warming agenda on Twitter!

She’s an Iranian race traitor married to a white man. She gets a pass

Attached: 502DD18C-8A42-459A-8E3C-329798C8EC8E.jpg (853x2560, 352.76K)

It has to be certain height above ground in shade in a green area. This summer doesn't feel warmer than usual and I live in south Europe. Fucking climate swindlers.

Archived link: archive(dot)ph/6OzvX

my app here in texas says it gets 108 every day
i check my thermometer at 330 when its supposed to be the hottest, not even over 100 in the sun

Is that medical thermometer, did you stick that in your ass you moron?

Will Carrie fuck Rishi to implement more climate change agendas?

ya that was before you got on the plane to london from saudi arabia you carpet kisser. why complain all your missing is the sand