Canucks?

Why do you buy milk in bags?

Attached: 86483F9E-A649-46DB-8872-8521A0C35826.png (1000x707, 1.15M)

Because general excuse.

pure cuckoldry. the jew also makes them buy a container for the milk bag.

I've never cut the back side before, don't have any problem pouring with just one cut.
I dunno. It's easier to buy in bulk? We can buy it in the cardboard type container as well but only up to 2L. Why do you want to know? Jealous?

"its better bro trust me"
every leaf with the same cope
only the leafs and pajeets that fucking bag milk kek
absolute cucks

Attached: 752E5A74-2209-4E37-9A98-F18CC49DDCA3.jpg (960x955, 160.2K)

We have here milk in bags too. It is cheaper than that in a carton box.

It's just cheaper if you consume lots of milk.
Same. Only ever cut the front and then hold the back corner when pouring.

how do you close it back up? Also how do you re use milk jugs if you dont have any?

Because they sell it in bags?

because LESS WASTE

but less env. friendly. we get bad weather because of you gypsies

look at all the leafs kek

Attached: D0OsKDsWoAEzv3b.jpg (399x385, 33.63K)

how? those plastic bags aren't recyclable, the plastic milk jugs are.

DuPont lobbied the provincial government to make it illegal to sell in anything but plastic bags.

when I lived in Germany in the 90s milk came in bags over there

the toilet in the flat also had a shelf for the poop

for some reason Germans deny this ever happened or that they didn't see it

I get my milk from my wife's tits.

Attached: milkman.png (320x232, 79.63K)

Just pour the rest in a pot or a bottle.

We are going to put them in cartons only soon. We are banning single us plastics

You can buy in bags, cartons, jugs and bottles in at least ON and QC.

me too

They use little cuck clips. This is my biggest issue with bagged milk. Probably tastes like the inside of the fridge after a week.

lived in MB, BC, and SK and never seen this in person before. normal ass 4L jugs

a shelf for the poop?
what the fuck lol

Keep hating on us while we drink milk and you drink the kool-aid, stay bagged my fellow leafs

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 11.14K)

Both normal milk containers and the milk bags have plastic leaching, don't they? Is there a service where I can just buy glass bottles and have the milk be delivered in new glass bottles and switched out for the empty ones? Oh fuck wasn't that how it was before?

Each bag is only 1.3 liters. They're not supposed to sit long.

just imagine the fucking bag tipping over in the fridge and ruining everything.

>milk
>in bags

That entire "country" is like a Monty Python skit

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Not my problem.

It's all in the pour.
You can allow the air to escape while affecting an even pour with the right technique.

Attached: 1614425523212.png (640x478, 285.52K)

yes you can buy from the milk man and the added benefit he fucks your wife so you dont have to, win win.

they like micro plastics, that being said we burgers also get a dose of plastics from our gallon jugs

paper jugs are the safest but they bleach those and coat them with seed oil, not even kidding

It’s motivating us every day to genetically engineer three titted milk trucks

they eat a lot of raw meat so have to check for worms

the area I was in they would eat raw horse meat sandwiches and raw minced pork with onion

Attached: main-qimg-64e88618dc4d502482d8798f041d301f-lq.jpg (602x402, 23.86K)

My son does, he seems to like it. I tried it, tastes a little watery and I doubt it would work well in recipes.
Don't recommend.

'Toba chad here. In western canada we don't have milk come in bags. It comes in cartons or jugs. Only in the East does it come in a bag.
This solidifies my resolve for WEXIT

Attached: manic_pixie_flat_chest_tomboy_anime_girl.jpg (925x1200, 267.98K)

>milk in bags
havent seen these babies since i was a wee lad, good times

this is a daily occurrence for leafs and it’s why they’re always angry

women are truely worthless cant even produce full fat milk, watery skin milk disgusting get out of my house

just take ivermectin every other week.

lmaooooo
thats fucking rancid

There was this video of a turtle with a straw in its nose that made faggots ban plastic straws in many countries.
If we made a video of some critter suffocating with a milk bag, will Canada stop using it?

I used to live in UK and Europe but now live in Canada and the milk in bags freaked me out at first but after getting used to them i can honestly they are far superior.

>Raw meat sandwich
kek wtf.
Hey germs, you know we found fire a long ass time ago right?

coke cans are lined with plastic

all food tins are

you cant escape

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143.45K)

Kek. I don't know about you burgers but I can put things in the fridge without them falling over. I don't let my wife touch anything in there though - maybe that's why it stays organized.

Why did your father allow your foreskin to be cut off?

should just go back to thick glass and call it good. I know its heavier and would add to overall cost but the benefit would be less plastic that last forever.

Buy milk in paper cartons, they still exist

Attached: 5A9323A6-7D09-4E0A-877C-D023E20FF778.jpg (640x703, 150.28K)

Milk bags are objectively worse for the consumer. The cartons with a plastic screw top are peak convenience. Sealed so less chance of spill and air tight to last longer. Can be stored in any orientation as well. I cant think of a single benefit to milk bags other than the hope that manufacturers pass on the 5 cents savings of bag vs carton onto the consumer…yeah right.

Because the "men" who live here are estrogen-soaked retards who like putting milk in estrogen plastic.

my parents were cheap and lazy, i have a foreskin, its fun to play monster with my gf hands and fake eat her fingers. also she can blow it up like a little balloon.

should really just go back to soda fountains

sell the syrup in glass make coke at home

probably happen in the next 20 years

I can buy 4L of bagged milk cheaper than a 1.5L carton you faggot

After you drink your milk you put the bag on your head to cut off the oxygen because you just went into eternal debt for a litre of luxury whole milk.

Attached: mactonight_promo__clean__by_thehuntsmanmovie_ddmzrlm-350t.jpg (260x350, 22.9K)

I’m pretty sure they coat them in seed oil, glass jars is the only safe way
I bet paper is better than plastic either way though

I wonder if it's just a British thing.

>When they slide the tongue around underneath the skin

kek

Unless you are French Canadian in Quebec, Anglo Canada has male infant circumcision rates comparable to U.S. states

Attached: circumcision rates world map subnational.png (4448x2136, 498.55K)

>sodastream

frenelem is best part.

Im Canadian and I've never seen a bag of milk. But I also live in Alberta and not a faggot province like Quebec, Newfoundland etc so we don't have bagged milk.

>breast milk tastes a little watery
The milk is watery because it's for hydration.
>I doubt it would work well in recipes.
Condense it, aka bring to a boil.
Just don't feed the milk back to the wife.
It's like a gremlin scenario.

You can buy milk in glass bottles in Canada. Anyone with a brain does this.

you can get a soda stream but they jew you on the gas refills.

Nobody actually gets bagged milk up here it's another Canadian myth, like how we live in igloos or have access to health care.

>but they jew you on the gas refills.
There's a joke here but I can't seem to find it

>or have access to health care.
Okay, that got a laugh.

you can refill them with dry ice and a spanner

Mentioning milk in bags genuinely seems to summon them. Rounding them up for the day of the rake would be piss easy.
Step 1: Complain about milk in bags
Step 2: Rake
That's 50% of the population dealt with right there.
Step 3: Make a genuine and well researched complaint against the Chinese Communist Party
The other 50% of the population show up for raking

also consider this info from a german who moved from the us to switzerland: here the swiss autists fold their empty milk cartons such that they consume less space in the garbage bag (note: here you pay per garbage bag)

Sage never seen one before. I think that's bull milk.

I thought that was purely a dutch thing
The dutch look at their poop to see how their health is

As if the milk weren't riddled with xenoestrogens already.

quebec niggers just keep winning

Thank God my father was a Canadian Frog

Do you have milk vending machines? We have from a couple of years.