Holy fuck didn't you tell me that global warming was not real?

Its 36 degree outside I am fucking dynig

Attached: anime fan.gif (498x280, 812.03K)

>36
Dude, I'd be wearing a parka.

Man-made climate change is incorrect.

But yes, the global average temperature is rising.

this is not board related. Why don't you stay on your own board, you know the lgbt one?

>climate change is not politics
retard its like half of what the news report about these days

he means at 8pm, its been 40.2c here today in the UK

Post selfies babez

IT'S DAAAAA GLOBAL WARMING

Oh no solar changes affect the Earth, WTF I thought the earth was a flat snowglobe that stayed static.

For the next two weeks it’s 41c where I am in Texas.

36 is nothing lel. It's like that year round here with 100% humidity

then link a fucking article or news about it, not this Any Forums tier bullshit. Anyways, it's pretty clear spamming threads about the heatwave is a hot topic on your discord server shill group.

>tranime
Die faster

Google says its 34 degree in Houston
And you live in the fucking desert, I live in northern Germany, last major city before Denmark
It's not supposed to be this fucking hot

>Global warming is the unusually rapid increase in Earth's average surface temperature over the past century primarily due to the greenhouse gases released by people burning fossil fuels.
It's not

thats just cern moving the poles

Attached: 1645394201212.jpg (471x388, 13.51K)

Perfect ice cream weather

Fun fact. Rome is a higher latitude than new york.

Additional fun fact, Houston is cooler in the summer because of the gulf stream. Where i am it's been above 40 for weeks and we haven't gotten a single drop of rain for months.

>believes earth is a tiny ball hurtling through space around a sun which is also hurtling through space encountering all kinds of shit
>thinks it should always be the same temperature and if it changes one of us probably did it.

Attached: mnwf5rfrgdh81.png (640x496, 92.07K)

Buy an AC? Portable units cost like 400 euros. Plug and play.

This is part of the last cycle of the sun's natural shutdown sequence / cycle. From now on winters will get harsher and harsher each year, and summers will get shorter and colder. Check weather statistical data for the past 10 years and it will confirm this hypothesis.

>Additional fun fact, Houston is cooler in the summer because of the gulf stream. Where i am it's been above 40 for weeks and we haven't gotten a single drop of rain for months.
huh, interesting

please do delete post please
negative impact my day score
fuck your mother

MOVING THEM WHERE ??????????

That's called summer, Ahmed.

It’s total bullshit, though. There is nothing cool about Houston in the summer. Fucking nothing. It’s a hellscape where you have to jump from air conditioned space to air conditioned space.

It's 18C° here

get fucked subhumans

Houston is NOT cooler in the summer, don't listen to this bullshit. Heat index is between 105-110 and real temperature has been steadily 95-99 degrees.

So that's like 50C or some shit

bro it was almost 40 degrees
its not supposed to be this fucking hot

>hot
global warming
>cold
global warming
>niggers
climate change
>immigrants
climate change
>shit tastes like poop
climate change.

die retard this faggotry was old 20 years ago.

Remember: AC is for the weak. Only turn it for evening/night

Are you saying it has never been 36° before?
I mean, I don't blame you, you probably don't even remember last year.

Global warming is real, it's a natural phenomenon that's been accelerated and made worse by humans. But hey, no need to worry, we are going back to the stone age in 100 years max anyway, enjoy your life.

It’s 40c where I live. Get a fan German bro it’s the best investment I have made this summer