I love you guys

I just felt the need to say it, you might be a bunch of crazy fuckers but I still love you, I love all people including the redditor leftist. Great change is coming very soon, it will benefit all including the most evil people that are alive today. I will be an all in endeavour because quite simply no one could ever refuse it.

To glowies lurking, i'm ok btw, I am not losing it. I am very happy today like you wouldn't believe. It has been the first time in many years I could say hand on heart that I feel fucking great. I'm not perfect in physical health yet... but mentally I am very fucking ok :)

Attached: love the sun.jpg (1000x1000, 289.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
youtube.com/watch?v=Od8ICroPk3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

timeline shifted good, we are literally 1980's level of awesomeness. We can expect a massive boom and a return to good health. We will go to the stars anons, AI will free us not enslave us. We need to help other people more than ever, look out for the depressed and homeless, the new life will treat them like kings...

>Great change is coming very soon, it will benefit all including the most evil people that are alive today. I will be an all in endeavour because quite simply no one could ever refuse it.
how astute of you, user.

Attached: president2.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Take your meds

Love

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Love.jpg (702x841, 98.85K)

time and tide.

People who try to entrap the mind and do not let them reach a point on their are are so lazy.
>Guys, this insane thing that makes no sense and is so vague is HABBENING at some point. No correlation or precedent or evidence. You do need to take meds or be paid less.

The feeling has been there for a very long time user, i know why its going to happen. Great stress brings about change and each time it happens we inches closer to our closure where everyone just understands each other, they rediscover their true selves and its very beautiful, its is ascension. Stop being so negative user, its a choice, that is all it is, a choice between being a fucking dickhead or embracing thy true self and finally becoming free from this hell scape we created for our selves simply because we lost our true selves.

We are very intelligent beings user, we could live in a paradise today, and we will very soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=Od8ICroPk3s

love you too fren

checked and correct

>pic rel

Attached: Publication4.png (1754x1240, 1.81M)

understand that you are the universe doing something, like a ripple or wave on the ocean forgets that it is part of the totality of the entire ocean. Just only in that brief moment it became an expression expressive by the entire ocean a wave or a ripple. You are that here on earth but that truly is a retarded and redundant way to think about ones self. You are not your mind or name, and how dare these people think of themselves as being above others when they too are just that, the cosmic dance of the universe and everything that exists.

didn't read. just die, faggot.

it is this realisation that eventually subdues humanity back into its true self. Like every other animal on this planet we will return to that of beasts before the renaissance (wording?) and return to that of our creator. We will understand that humans aren't so special in this place, we are not what you call humans, we are something so insane and complex it will completely change the way we see God.

religion fucking isn't it ok...

I love you too, user. Thanks for spreading the hopium. Go have yourself a great fucking day, niggerfaggot

Much love bongfren!

>I love all people including the redditor leftist
Can't say I'm with you here matey.
>I am very happy today like you wouldn't believe.
That's nice tho. Stay safe man.

>He believes all the underwater footage made by (SATA)NASA to subvert, steal and divert public money to black budgets is "the real space" and that space exists... LOL

Attached: 1653860451012.png (625x626, 66.25K)

god bless bongman

Schizo told me it will be fine so it must be fine

I just really hate kike and their pet niggers.

>time and tide.
yup and underrated, as you understand hopefully there has been a lot of bad and stress in this world but the tide is shifting and it will be the last time, we will look back on these days are being a lucky escape. I think we have been here many timeslines before, the fact that we are conscious is in it self evidence we are about to figure it all out. I don't know what reality is, but its something very strange I can testify to that due to being an astral and out of body traveller since I was a very young kid. I think their are literally timelines and its not a meme. I and others are just here to help others transition into that state where you understand that your mental state determines which timeline you will experience. Perhaps this is Gods way to correct the mistake that happened in the garden of eden where we forgot who we were in favour of materialism and want.

So...your "abilities" are starting to?
I've spent the last two weeks floating around my house.
I won't fly outside, but if the vaxxed are dying in great numbers, when the worst of it is over, I'll fly around at night.

I can't bloody believe this is real life now.

Attached: 1627697562925.jpg (1920x1080, 597.99K)

not sure how you comprehend the will of God without being God personally
thoughts?

>The government needs to put on a giant worldwide charade to funnel money
Are you pretending to be retarded?

Attached: 1656596213628.jpg (800x800, 111.87K)

>So...your "abilities" are starting to?
They have recently started to happen again yes. Its a good omen I guess, sign of things to come and I'm just feeling it as positive, like I just gave up feeling negative on all issues.

cute tiger pic user, i would totally allow it to kill and eat me. Imagine its powerful jaw just tearing your face to pieces holy shit it would be an experience...