Climate change isn’t re-

>climate change isn’t re-

Attached: 6C506EBF-9F86-4A9E-9959-652D8D34937D.jpg (828x1091, 403.3K)

I couldn't give less of a fuck about sea levels

still not eating the bugs

al

Take a deep breath, jew.

Attached: DIESEL.webm (404x720, 2.4M)

>conflating climate change with global warming
oof on sheesh, bud.

Any day now.

Attached: climate_maldives_gone.png (335x954, 141.34K)

It's wave season

climate change is fuckin radical brah

good for the surfer bros, hope they're having fun

Any Forums does not believe in climate change.
if you post a climate change, anti-meat, or walkable cities thread here, you are a liberal shill and will be b&

-levant

If humans have even half of the impact on MUH CLIMATE CHANGE the activist faggots think we do, then the only solution is to genocide 95% of the global human population and technologically regress at least 2 centuries.

Yeah, that's why there's 50 threads shilling climate change right now because it's the first warm day of summer.

>genocide 95% of the global human population and technologically regress at least 2 centuries
That's exactly what we are doing

What the fuck does waves in Hawaii have to do with global warming?

I remember a leftist faggot was walking in front of me one time, and a bird shit on his head. He screamed out “see!!!! Global warming.”

> One single plague then easily wipes out the ENTIRE human race.
Woops. And it will happen. Stop playing god none of you are good at it.
You'd at least need an INTJ personality like mine and none of you have it.

chahhhhh, gnarly

I'm an ENTP and I'm much better than you

Hopefully Obama's mansion is not okay

Change is the Earth cleansing itself. Fk off with your man made self centered theory

based

Attached: tedkaczynski.jpg (740x555, 85.01K)

Apparently not. They're more common and less gifted. INTJ are 1% or less of the population if you let us rule you, we'd treat you like kings.

Climate change really isn’t my problem

That's a debunked conspiracy theory. Get boosted nOw!

Takes a lot of hubris to think you can change the fucking weather.

matthew 7:24-27
24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

building on a beach is stupid.
building on a fault is stupid.
building on a volcano is stupid.
hawaii is a trillion dollar mistake that should have been left to the polynesians.

It is real and we're not even the drivers of the change, just passengers.

Attached: 23890675864.jpg (1309x571, 237.43K)