Europe has already peaked as a civilisation

And there is nowhere for civilisations that have peaked to go but down.
It's over for us.

Attached: Stephansdom.png (1332x850, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusfraud.org
jesusfraud.org/2022/05/featured-video-jews-explain-how.html
jesusfraud.org/2022/06/bolshevism-from-moses-to-lenin-by.html
jesusfraud.org/2022/06/what-is-liberalism-by-dr-revilo-p-oliver.html
runestone.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

>euROPE

as long as hitler's project still hasn't been realized we still haven't peaked

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146III-373,_Modell_der_Neugestaltung_Berlins_(_Germania_).jpg (608x800, 303.95K)

Germania always brings a tear to my eye.

Attached: Architecture Chad.jpg (640x517, 81.64K)

Maybe in 500 years. But the next few centuries will be very cruel to you. All in all though, you did this to yourselves. Asians dont debase themselves like that.

Attached: British flag.png (755x619, 514.87K)

>he thinks europe was peak when america has not 1, but 2 spacecraft outside of the solar system
oh deary me...

It's ok user, it will forever remain the benchmark against which all future civilizations will fall short.

A hundred years from now the pod dwelling mystery meat mutts of the future will still be seething.

reminder that everything happening today is the fault of anglos, no one else can be blamed for it but anglos, you surrendered to the jew without fighting

Not even in your dreams.
Ancient Rome? Some of it.
Europa today? Ew. You are the benchmark of failure and decadence. Die in a fire.

You will be example of everything not to do.

A Second wind is possible don't lose hope

Bro.. europe peaked a long time ago. You’re well into cultural winter now

kys retard russia is included

they are being fed some propaganda telling them russia is only getting started, they forget they have been getting raped since 1917

I wholeheartedly agree, yet my fear is that I have to witness its decline for the rest of my life on a two weeks basis, instead of a complete collapse overnight

Imagine how bad it's going to be when you're old.

Attached: fuggggggggggg.png (538x502, 244.54K)

Not my problem

There is no issue with Russia getting destroyed if it takes the w*st with itself.

another russian for europeans and especially germans to kill every russian

Eurobros, why do you guys hate gypsies so much? I am afraid I don't have any knowledge regarding gypsies. Can any of you guys fill me in?

Collapse would be too good, too cathartic. No, we're going to burn slowly, gradually we'll have to give up all the things we hold dear.

White people have a destiny in the stars!

Kikes and ((Christianity))) have held us back for the last 2000 years, but the future is ours to make!

On this topic, here's all I have on christkikery, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

(((christianity))) was invented by a group of subversive rabbis to mentally colonize White people, and to turn us into guilt-ridden and virtue-seeking slaves:

jesusfraud.org

It is the blueprint for globohomo:

jesusfraud.org/2022/05/featured-video-jews-explain-how.html

After the Enlightenment it went secular:

jesusfraud.org/2022/06/bolshevism-from-moses-to-lenin-by.html
jesusfraud.org/2022/06/what-is-liberalism-by-dr-revilo-p-oliver.html

It is the reason White people have no ingroup preference or sense of tribalism. It is the reason why White people are virtue-seeking slaves. It is the reason why "White Jesus' exists!

This is why every White person must reject the abrahamic poison and return to our ancestral roots:

runestone.org/

Attached: 1644132743717.jpg (800x672, 199.06K)