Serious question:

Serious question:
Are we fringe for being here?

Attached: 20220507_130227.jpg (1500x2560, 1.56M)

fringe more like cringe

maybe
mostly just bored

Only slightly.
This place is a gateway to more fringe things, but only if your not a retard (you lose OP).

I'm fridge for being here.

Tucker Carlson, One of the most listened to talk shows in the US (I think it's 3rd?) routinely sends people here.
No Any Forums is no longer fringe.

cringe more minge.

Fuck off, Harry

>stupid question
>pic of attractive female
>leftist language

this is a shill thread

Attached: 1656605582584.png (512x512, 90.47K)

iam the basedest man alive for coming here, all my friends are on facebook

Would ejaculate in that thing, hopefully it's not a man..

fpbp

>1pbtid

>your

You can ejaculate in it if it's a man, might get the monkecoof tho

We are the extand evolutionarily adaptive population after the post industrial collapse of selective pressures. You are welcome.

Attached: monke1.jpg (1000x750, 166.98K)

Possibly. I think this is a place for people who aren't as suseptive to the kind of postmodern hyper reality of our modern cultures and as a result get left behind as the world moves towards the kind of neoliberal McUtopia the banks, big tech, governments and corporations are just sure we'll love and see as the great new age.

We are the guys who get left behind due to (insert medicalised word for your personality and your natural maladaption to an unnatural world) or more broadly called being 'neurodivergent'.

I'm not sure if it makes us fringe, but we certainly aren't mainstream. The mainstream are propagandised to hate us for a differences so... yeah.

Attached: 1657733296736.jpg (640x553, 31.29K)

This

I'd rather be a member of the few sane than the masses of insane.

>Are we fringe for being here?
Youre fringe if you use your brain. With that said, being here, doesnt necessarily mean you use your brain thou.

Attached: 1658219891043690.png (1080x1083, 1023.61K)

Wtf im not a leftist you fucking lardass retard, its a sincere question

I've seen that face somewhere before

It is just a new battlefield the left is trying to fight with outdated weapons.
The battle lines are changing far to fast for them to keep up. They are used to completely controlling the narrative. They are still fighting trench warfare against tanks.

I don't know if we are fringe but they are scared of us because their weapons are inadequate.