I am just going to say it

Butt fucking is fucking gross.
That is no way to live.
The vagina was made for the penis.
That is that.
Any other shit is just fucking bullshit.
And to affiliate with that shit, that shit pushing shit, well thats lower than bullshit, and you can go fuck yourself.

Attached: pepe.pray.jpg (250x220, 6.56K)

Women still get shit in their vagina when they wipe.

Truly the inferior sex

lmao I just cummed a massive load in my gf's asshole last night. She is clean.. is no brown cum seeping out of her ass after I unload in her.

Doesn't matter if it's in a man's ass or a woman's ass, if you like anal you're a faggot. Simple as.

Attached: 1657575546425.jpg (625x657, 58.44K)

Based and straight as fuck pilled

Attached: 1582570567350.jpg (410x598, 39.97K)

>Writes out explicit sexual imagery on a website for primarily men.
Harvesting boner energy, are we?

>explicit sexual imagery
have sex

was it really that explicit? Re-read user

Anal sex is terrible.
It starts off dry, tight, and painful.
Then it ends up loose and sloppy.
Truly an act of sodomites.

I agree, anyone who is into anal even if the receptive partner is female is a complete degenerate and probably should be killed

harsh yet based and better for reality pilled

not a choice either of you will ever have to make.

daily reminder that for some reason a man's asshole feels same as woman's asshole.. you'd think a woman's asshole smaller.. harder to get into.. but both assholes are equally easier (or hard) to enter. I have fucked both

Attached: shhhhh.gif (640x640, 3.53M)

Based.

Only if they're retarded. The other 16% of women have clean vaginas, senpai.

I jumped the gun on this frog poster. The other 15 we're all faggots though.

Were*

>The other 16%
lul

I enjoy fucking my wife in the ass for 2 reasons
1) It shows she will do anything for me, even debauchery and skanky shit, she is my sub
2) It actually feels pretty good because its so tight. The key is to make sure they clean their butt out and use lube though, or else it can get dry and also smelly

but there's a perfectly good...

Attached: dftgyh.jpg (600x908, 108.46K)

we have multiple children together user. We need to change it up sometimes. We have also recently incorporated handcuffs and some new positions

it still sounds a bit gay to me

I can tell you've never fucked a tight Asian or white girls asshole as you hear her painful cute moans and she puts her hand on your hips to slow you down, but you keep pounding her asshole until you cum deep in her ass and see it drip out immediately and look at her annoyed face

degenerate faggot.
You damned your wife for a slight kink?
good luck/

yes best part was she liked it just not very often, its saved for special occaisions like my birthday and our anniversary

Attached: assman.gif (240x184, 390.75K)