How does air conditioning feels like, describe it

How does air conditioning feels like, describe it

Attached: 1658252702639.jpg (450x344, 12.09K)

LIKE FREEDOM

Attached: 161204_POL_Trump-Carrier-Lede.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 625.91K)

Attached: 1656100132050.png (2576x1896, 54.17K)

Like cool air.

Like an air bukake

>BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>woah really cool and nice
>mmmmmmmmmmmmm
>BZZZZZZZZWRWRWRWRWRWRWRWRRR BZZZZZZZ
>nice and cold just the way I like mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Overrated. I love Summer heat and exercise.

>like freedom
>being inside an enclosed space, not leaving

yeah, explains alot about you americans

SHILL THREAD. KNOW THE TRUTH GOY.

Attached: informecampra.jpg (3304x5066, 2.67M)

like the salami swami

I have 32k BTU in an 200 sqft box. Honestly, I bought a ton of wool blankets, heavy down jackets and gloves to stay in my house.
t. Hawaiian

like a dream
5 ton unit for 3100 sq feet feels amazing
always keep it at 65 during the summer

It's nice. I have mine on.

expensive like throwing money out of the window literally. why is there no way to use it for power generation, you could earn money with the heat.

(I know how a bukake feels because I am Canad**n)

Homo. Only women like heat. Real men like frost. Think about that next time you want warmth you flaming homosexual

>wall unit
hahaha poorfag

This is not an air conditioner. That is a Mini split, and it only approximates the wonder that is a properly functioning whole house air conditioner.

based
got my windows open right now
~91 outside

someone post the cool zone meme

Attached: verbotten2.png (1249x575, 92.04K)

GRAPHENE

Attached: VERBOTTEN.png (1253x625, 159.48K)

like an office building, have you ever been inside a fucking car? Do Europeans have AC in the god damn car? @my psychosis, I am so mad dude.

a cold wind
thing is everyone has their own temperature preference so 30% of everyone in a restaurant for example will be wearing a sweater or sweatshirt. its the most wasteful thing on the planet, but critical in the summer

RIP THREAD

Feels like you are underwater but also dry

Kinda like a drysuit but with more turbulence

COME PLAY DAPHNE

Attached: SHILL.png (928x552, 147.27K)

Where does the "Europeans don't have AC" meme come from? Most people I know have AC

I leave my house running at 67°F year round.

Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/[1]) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice[2][3] nanostructure.[4] The name is derived from "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon contains numerous double bonds.

Attached: id2340.jpg (400x322, 33.43K)

Gets hot and humidity here in the Midwest, but doesn't bother me at all. A/C in the truck, home and office. Life is nice.

Mutts wouldn’t understand, they’re basically Africans being that close to the equator

are there no other threads to schizo out on?

like the freezer

Attached: fe6578c1-2586-4dd6-a6e6-02444c750193_text.gif (400x225, 304.98K)

its cool inside, and its hot outside.

Based. Men have higher body temperature. Heat is bad for the white man and makes him crazy (example: Florida Man)

>1 post

Envision the coooooolest, most refreshing and comfortable breeze you have ever experienced; clean, filtered, perfectly humidified, fresh billowing air wafting across all the hairs on your skin, caressing and soothing you with each billowing buffet of wavy gust of wind. Anytime you want. You have just imagined for yourself but a taste of what it is like to be what your ilk can only ever dream of: an American.