"There aren't any good women anymore"

A lot of quitters say this, but is it true? Where are you looking? If the answer is bars, Tinder, and Instagram, no shit of course you aren't having any luck.

If you want a trad wife, you have to be a trad man, and engage in wholesome, trad activities. Why not try taking a part-time class, join a hiking or other sporting group, or going to church.

It's easy to blame women for either your own lack of romantic success, or the collapse of society. But try taking control of your own life, how can you set the world right, if you can't set yourself right?

youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY

Attached: the average soyboy gamer.png (500x459, 102.99K)

What man doesn’t dream of having a woman with a 50+ body count and legal liability of having her take half your shit.

Stop dating slutty golddiggers, user.

>going to church.
Lmfao. All the churches in my area needed a vaxpass at some point no thanks.

Attached: 5GenocideAtTheChurch.png (1913x716, 2.73M)

>Why not try taking a part-time class, join a hiking or other sporting group, or going to church.
>It's easy to blame women for either your own lack of romantic success, or the collapse of society. But try taking control of your own life, how can you set the world right, if you can't set yourself right?
These are all copes and deradicalization strategies. OP is a paid shill.

Reality is that women are hypergamous and shitty, and improving yourself endlessly is not going to help you. You can't find a woman that does not exist: she will be fat, she will be a single mom. The statistics do not lie. You have to either settle for pigs or remain a virgin for life.
Also fpbp

men are to blame for women not wanting to get married and have kids until they are 1 year from realizing they are too old to attract a mate.

men are to blame for women screaming their way into the work force and destroying business, politics, and sports

men are to blame for women forcing their way into universities to consoom degrees that are worthless but still manage to net them 6 figure jobs right out of school because gender pay gap means women deserve 6 figures when men make minimum wagie

All of the above make women not attracted to 99% of men because they aren't attracted to men who are
>shorter than them
>skinnier than them
>make less money than them
>have political beliefs that are not consistent with currentthing-tm
>care about starting a family and having kids
>won't let them fuck chad1, chad2, and chad 3 every day
>who want them to not act like trashy sluts and to have a modicum of self-respect
because of this women can't find a "good man to marry where are all the good men??".

This too is the fault of men and not women.

Attached: 1657793850738.png (790x631, 146.39K)

Older women aren't able to commit to relationships because they are fatigued from how many men they've already dated, and older men aren't able to commit to relationships because they are disillusioned how how little they've been able to date

>The statistics do not lie. You have to either settle for pigs or remain a virgin for life.

Imagine being this defeatist and having this big of a loser mentality IRL.

This, christcucks are the worst. Do not bother looking for women at church. They're insane and their parents are gold diggers
Stfu paddy

As if 90% of women arent just as childish. See?

You fucking shill NO woman is worth the real price. Furthermore look at society, a small amount of men get most of the women. Women are not worth it now.

>Y-you're just a loser IRL!
Fuck off paddy your advice is tired dog shit.

You can find one but they are 1 in 50 at best user

>a small amount of men get most of the women

Even the most Giga of Gigachads can only cum like 10 times in one day, what you are suggesting is biologically impossible. Basic maths proves that this is a ludicrous fantasy, probably rooted in deep insecurity.

Not defeatism - just being real. The reality is a man’s life is worth more than what hole he can put his jock in. There is so much more to life than ritual misery. We are not expendable.

>women
>why won’t men just leave us alone
>also women
>where are all the men at

>plebbit spacing
>women posting
into the trash it goes.

>Basic maths proves that this is a ludicrous fantasy, probably rooted in deep insecurity
Obviously Jewish psychoanalysis. Hello Rabbi, watchable doing?

Attraction is not rational. Women are attracted to a small minority of men. Women get attention from armies of men anyway on social media. Go back to drinking at your pub you fucking patty

Reminder that this goes both ways, if you’re aging and childless you only have yourself to blame, no matter what your gender. Accusing the opposite sex of ruining your opportunities is a cope, you can either act like your standards are too high to be met or concede that no one wants to lower THEIR standards to be with you. Once you humble yourself then you can work on self-improvement and bag the partner you deserve.

I walked around my neighbourhood this morning, and I'm serious, I saw not one but several couples where the man was normal or even somewhat below average, but he had a wife or girlfriend and kids in tow. One guy was the classic skinny balding type with a beard, basically an IRL basedjak. Another lad was very big, beer belly, scruffy looking, dressed in an old rugy shirt.

I've seen with my own eyes, very average lads that still get alright women.

I've been an atheist all my life, but do people actually join churches just to pick up women? I don't understand how people function, serious question.

I've been hustled 3 or 4 times by men lying and not paying bills forcing me to work and have them move in. Every single man doesn't work these days and just sits on there ass playing video games and it's them that told me to go on bc because they couldn't afford a kid. I'm done with white men. It's only whites that don't want any responsibility. I'm only 24 and was put into severe debt because of a white guy. I've had to work 3 jobs just to get out of his debt. Thank god I've found a nice Korean dude that I'm currently with that actually wants kids

>I've seen with my own eyes, very average lads that still get alright women
You define alright as 32 with saggy tits, fat celluloid thighs, and student loan debts.

Fuck you, patty, many of the men here are in excellent shape, no debts and in their 20s and are still fucked out anything close to decent, even by your metric.

Why are straight men so pathetic?

>I've been an atheist all my life, but do people actually join churches just to pick up women? I don't
Yes user, they do. Church going women can be ok. The problem is, you're going to have to go to church for years and participate in the stupid lies and bullshti ceremony to MAYBE get a chance at an average lady. That is, if she's not already fucking niggers and or adopting refugee brownies.

can you stop spamming these threads for fucks sake? EVery day several times per day for years you made this shit

>can't afford to buy a house
>can't find a woman to marry who isn't a whore
>can't afford to have children
>can't ever afford to retire
>your only solace is bought by what little expendable income you have
>Jews: "Oy vey!! Start a relationship with a used up prostitute and pay child support for the rest of your life!!! It doesn't matter that the kid isn't even yours!!!"
I'd much rather continue jerking off on women's feet EXPLICITLY to annoy and disgust them

Attached: 1574522471252.png (500x522, 82.66K)

Society is corrupted OP it needs a hard reset. So im going to do my part and just sit and watch how it crumbles.

Attached: 112132123123445654123.jpg (501x629, 34.06K)

>stop dating women
I did.

>women
lol

>all of the available dating pool suddenly ceases to exist
exactly

Men are shit - written by some woman

Lies unless your a man from California who has to look good 99% of mullattos from you're country are ugly stupid and fat.
If a man isn't working 8h a day and can't hold a conversation he's useless. Like you a useless goblin who demands sex.

the dudes probably an 8 and the girls probably a 3, you just think girls are better than they are

exactly user you get it.

>from you're country
like you're the one to talk, stupid bitch.

most men are logical. marriage to a modern westernized roastie is a bad investment. therefore, most men avoid the bad investment,

Do you think there is a way to honestly get a woman to admit to her body count? Or at least, within the range of?

What Irish male that's white is a 8? There women mabye but not there men. Jfc

No bald man is an 8. No man with a 35+ inch waist is an 8.

The only move is not to play. I'll take my freedom and saving money over a manchild who occasionally lets me fuck her slit
>Not my fucking problem