Something about the world depopulation plan doesn't add up

You'd need to be completely braindead not to notice that the elite is doing their damndest to lower the world population to a "sustainable" (for them) number, either by discouraging us from having children (by raising the costs of living or with good ol' shaming tactics) or through more direct methods such as the promotion of homosexuality and transgenderism, abortion, euthanasia or genocides masked as legitimate wars.

Now take a look at pic related. Almost every country on the list is non-white, so why the hell are they specifically targeting white countries with their propaganda? Do you think someone from, say, Nigeria or Pakistan gives a damn about "sustainability"? They're not going to fall to the propaganda, they won't stop having kids because of it. People from the "civilized" West however might fall for the bait and decide to end his/her bloodline.

Why does the elite think that erasing the white race (and before some retard starts a semantics war, you damn well know what I mean. European descent.) is preferable from just simply ignoring Africa and let them kill each other?

I wouldn't even mind the elite being the elite if they treated us with respect instead of replacing us.
So what made them reach this conclusion? We're too nationalist and proud so our bloodlines will always be a thorn in their side so they'd rather have a bunch of loyal monkeys instead?

Attached: World_population_percentage.png (945x1024, 331.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

press.un.org/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they want to depopulate the world so that there is more land and resources for chinks. That makes perfect sense to me.

It's the Jews' revenge for whites kicking them out of their countries and Catholic whites killing them in inquisitions. Plus a lot of them probably believe the Holocaust was real so that would be the main reason now

Attached: Auschwitz soy face.jpg (831x1024, 140.09K)

why do retards think Jews want to depopulate the world

They want to populate the world so they can use the goys as a consumerist cattle

>india Pakistan nigeria wont fall for the bait
they will if they're brought here and get westernised

>Nigeria out there, fairly recognised as one of the most populous country in the world
Shout out for my developing bros. Apply for BRICS

Attached: D2F384B4-DC2C-4C27-A9E8-D43EF4716A4A.jpg (1528x1018, 305.69K)

Yes, WE WILL HAVE MORE KIDS AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THEM

China India US Brazil Mexico and Russia are already at or bellow replacement levels

Because you only need 30% of a population to be intelligent. The rest can be nigger cattle chink slave goy. White people are the only race that cpuld effectively cpunter globohomo.

This
Indian fertility is already below 2.1

Da future is SEA, bro, just give up

Attached: C438BD20-8250-453D-B819-1333CA03C8B0.png (590x855, 989.69K)

Literally EVERYTHING in modern culture is telling us that our very existance is a sin.
The politicians are dancing around the subject because they must never reach the point of even implying they want to kill us or face reprisal, but every time they talk about global warming, pollution, gas prices, criminality, spreading of viruses, inflation or whatever there is always an implied "...because there is too many of you."

>gloves

Attached: 5AD6E7E6-A1D6-4359-B0F8-4D058969FD64.jpg (1013x1024, 165.86K)

Consoom or be damned moment
Lmao just drop that faggotry and be done with that decaying culture

Attached: E34CEDB5-F940-4C69-B76D-085EB54AB12E.jpg (300x300, 13.68K)

It makes perfect sense. White countries have the highest standards of living and are full of people that refuse to accept anything less. I NEED my McMansion, multiple automobiles, steak and lobster dinner every night, gonna water my lawn and flowers every day, etc.
Do you think they give a shit about people that live ten to a mud hut with no power or running water? Those aren't the people the emissions are being created for.

They left out the part where huWhites take it upon themselves to police the world.

Attached: MV5BMTM2Nzc4NjYxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM1MTcyMQ@@._V1_.jpg (700x981, 193.54K)

It's a temporary solution at best. Muslims and niggers who replace us will grow accustomed to our lifestyle and demand the same luxuries, so it really doesn't solve the problem in the long term.
They're already doing it actually. It takes two generations to fully westernize immigrants.

Before globalism only a small percentage of people was even aware those luxuries existed, now the entire world does.

that means our westernise india is working

China will depopulate by almost half before the end of the century. Literally if nothing happens this will happen. Demographic destiny. They are FUCKED.

Attached: twilightchangdom.jpg (1149x978, 151.58K)

For every single white person you have 2 Indians and 2 Chinese

another picture to fuel the poojeet inferiority complex

we're number three!
we're number three!
we're number three!
we're number three!
we're number three!

Italy is beyond fucked.

Attached: pastacide.jpg (1234x999, 158.19K)

they don't care ,they are jew with a metaphysical goal

europe = amalek
rome=fourth empire

they don't care if it means destroying 99% of the world and letting niggers destroying everything ,they want us dead

Attached: black.png (1400x625, 42.65K)

Attached: black 1.jpg (1200x707, 485K)

Attached: food insecurity.jpg (2545x1464, 432.75K)

>press.un.org/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html
It's not about replacement.

I need some fresh off the boat negroes to do my yard work.

Jews despise white people. It's not hard

Because the elite are jews and hate whites, also whites are the only group that could be a threat to them.

I don't think this one tells the whole story.
In Italy for example, there is a general sentiment that almost everything edible that is not from this country is junk food (and this is one of the few things both Northern and Southern Italians agree with).

As far as I know, Italy has a very strong food production sector from North to South and most of the imported foods are things nobody would place on their table for a family dinner.

>Why does the elite think that erasing the white race (and before some retard starts a semantics war, you damn well know what I mean. European descent.) is preferable from just simply ignoring Africa and let them kill each other?
>press.un.org/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html
>United Nations projections indicate that between 1995 and 2050, the population of Japan and virtually all countries of Europe will most likely decline. In a number of cases, including Estonia, Bulgaria and Italy, countries would lose between one quarter and one third of their population. Population ageing will be pervasive, bringing the median age of population to historically unprecedented high levels. For instance, in Italy, the median age will rise from 41 years in 2000 to 53 years in 2050. The potential support ratio -- i.e., the number of persons of working age (15-64 years) per older person -- will often be halved, from 4 or 5 to 2.
It's not about reducing the population, white people have not having children.
>inb4 but we don't need to grow the population forever!!!!!!!!!! reeeeeeeee
Not if you have a massive welfare state, that white people themselves demand it.